PDA

View Full Version : In praise of Quicksilver

azdisneymom
10-06-2008, 03:15 AM
...and we haven't even arrived yet. First - I got a call confirming my reservation because I had such a late arrival. No other towncar service ever did that. Second - I was able to make a last minute change in my flight and arrive much earlier. Quicksilver was able to accomodate the new time and simply reschedule the pick up time. Yes there was a fee to reschedule, I knew that, but it was their professional and friendly attitude while on the phone that impressed me. There was no sign of being annoyed or put out, unlike another service I had used. If this is how they do business I will use them over and over again.

Let me say - Quicksilver rocks.

Dsnygirl
10-06-2008, 09:21 AM
:mickey: I have another good word to say about them, and like the previous poster, I haven't even used them yet!

When we were looking for quotes, we checked QuickSilver and another service we've used before.

QuickSilver got back to us immediately, with a friendly note, signed by a real person. The other service kept sending back what looked like blank notes, until they finally told me they'd answered my questions by typing them in immediately following each question -- very blunt, a little rude, not terribly helpful.

When I had to make a change in our flight time, they were easy to deal with and very helpful and accomodating -- I'm very much looking forward to seeing what their service is like in "real life" if they're this easy and courteous to deal with over the Internet!! :thumbsup:

faline
10-06-2008, 09:32 AM
We used them recently and we were very pleased! :thumbsup: