PDA

View Full Version : Disney Store Japan

honeebee86
10-05-2008, 04:22 PM
I was wondering if anyone has ever ordered from the Japan disney store online. I was navigating through the site and fell in love with a chip and dale tote. Do they ship to the US? Is there a costumer service number I can call. The website is in Japanese and I cannot figure out how to place an order or if I even can. Than you Intercot!

ILoveLegos
10-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Wow, thanks I never went to that site before. Just to see if I could do it, I put an item in my cart from the Disney Store Japan page and then went to the purchasing page. That's where I stopped because inputting my shipping address into their address format looked wierd, but there is an obvious place for e-mail & telephone numbers. Something tells me that shipping something like a tote will cost a lot of yen. Some of the items did look cool though.

FYI, I have purchased things that I liked from Japan via the internet though in the past (like a really nice bento box) but I never tried through the Disney website. Let us know what you find about this process please.

honeebee86
10-05-2008, 06:31 PM
LOL. I got to the shopping cart part and stopped too. I was trying to use a translator for the site. When I tried to enter my zip code, it would only allow me to enter 3 digits. So I couldn't figure out if they even ship to the US. I do not think Disney operates the stores in Japan. I tried to email the US disneyshopping.com site and they told me they did not have information on the Japanese site. I will continue to see if I can find at least a costumer service number. Now only if I could read japanese! It would make this a whole lot easier.