PDA

View Full Version : Amazing, Really!!

PlanningMom
10-05-2008, 02:26 PM
Well, my family got back from WDW on Sept. 28th, and I think I need to share this great story! On our second flight into MCO, which was filled with young kids and Disney goers, I ended up speaking to a lady across the aisle from us. Just for a few minutes at the end. She was a Vacation Club Member and gave us a few pointers, asked where we were eating, etc. So, as we go to leave the plane, I say, "Well, maybe we'll see ya this week!" My husband laughed and said, "Oh, yeah, there will only be tens of thousands of people there at the least! Like it's likely we will see them." So, I just shrugged and laughed. Well, don't you know, the very first full day, we get on the train in MK to go to Frontierland and there they are, sitting RIGHT BEHIND US! We all got a big laugh and how funny, blah, blah. So, Wed we are in AK and walking through Discovery Trails, and I turn around, and THERE THEY ARE AGAIN! I couldn't believe it. We talked a little longer that day, but I was so wierded out I could hardly talk. SOOO strange. Anyway, just thought I would share. It truly is Magical down there!!!:woohoo::mickey:

SBETigg
10-05-2008, 03:04 PM
That is so funny! It's weird when things work out like that, isn't it?

WeLuvBuzz
10-05-2008, 04:19 PM
A few years ago we went down for Thanksgiving. On four different occasions we ran into another family from my children's school whom we had not idea was even going to be there that week. None of the meetings was planned. Yes, it is a small world.

Donald
10-05-2008, 04:39 PM
That is so funny! great minds run together!

mouseketeer mom
10-05-2008, 04:56 PM
Wow! Neat story!

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-05-2008, 07:10 PM
cool:cool:

Lizzie
10-05-2008, 09:19 PM
Thanks for the story. What a small world we live in.

mickey&missy
10-05-2008, 09:30 PM
That is so cool!!!

brad192
10-06-2008, 11:43 AM
(Cue Twilight Zone music...)

:eek: CREEPY STALKER LADY!!!:funny:

Just kidding...;)

Diznee4Me
10-06-2008, 01:14 PM
Great story - thanks for sharing it with us.:thumbsup:

I recently saw someone at Disneyland (in the Indiana Jones caves!) that I did not know was going to be there - and we are both from South Carolina!

tinkerbell04
10-06-2008, 01:18 PM
What a small world for sure :)

tinklover
10-06-2008, 01:42 PM
I had an experience like that back in 93. We were down in Orlando for Magic music days and a competition. Well we were in Sea world for the day to be ended with our trophy ceremony. we had met a young guy named Johnwho was from Scotland and he thought we were form there as well since we had Glasgow HIgh school shirts on lol. Long story short he hung out with us all day and the next day we were at MK before we left to comehome. we were standing in line for Splash and i said " wouldn't it be weird if we got off the ride and John was there?"
My friend Juan was like don't even play that would be too freaky. So we ride teh ride and get off and as we walk out teh exit who is standing there but John LOL. No one wanted to hang with me teh rest of the day thinking i was some kind of psychic or something.

KathyMJ
10-06-2008, 05:25 PM
Before I worked for Magical Journeys I was the secretary at an elementary school in town. It used to drive my family nuts because no matter where we went we would run into either a child or a mom from the school. Dinner, grocery store, shopping, movies...every where. It didn't matter where we were, chances were that we would hear "Mrs. Peacock!"

In 2003 we visited Disney in mid December. Well, there we were standing in line at MGM when all of a sudden we heard these little voices yelling, "Look, it's Mrs. Peacock, Hi Mrs. Peacock!!" My husband just looked at me, shook his head and said, "No way Kath, not here too!" Sure enough, it was a family from my school. We ended up running into them twice during the week!

It's a small world:mickey:

tinklover
10-07-2008, 09:31 AM
HAHAHAHAHAH Kathy that is Hilarious. I kinda feel teh same thing as I used to work in daycare and i always run into some of my old kids who are now teenagers and i will here hey look it's miss Joey lol. I have yet to hear that at Disney though.

Mackflava99
10-07-2008, 10:34 AM
Very interesting experience- I hope you played the lottery that day too :)

DISFREAKS
10-07-2008, 10:04 PM
I grew up in a small town in Michingan,(not even a town but was referred to as a village) left when I was 20 for South Carolina back in 1986. In April 2006 during our 20th wedding anniversery trip to Disney, while riding one of the busses I struck up a conversation, (as you often do) with a woman who graduated with my older sister an I graduated with her younger sister.

cal5755
10-07-2008, 10:19 PM
I think that is awesome!! All these stories are cool.... Thanks for sharing!

vizsla
10-08-2008, 05:33 AM
Very cool :cool: