PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with GPS knowledge??

SillySymphony
10-04-2008, 10:04 PM
We'll be pulling into WDW in just two weeks. For the first time ever, I've chosen to rent a car. My wife got me a Magellan GPS unit for Xmas and this SEEMS like a no-brainer, but for the fact that I can't seem to locate actual addresses for the Disney and Universal theme parks. We're staying at CBR which I know to be 900 Cayman Way, LBV. But has anyone ever found actual "street addresses" for the Parks??:car:

Polynesian Dweller
10-04-2008, 11:08 PM
I have several GPSs and I believe that the theme parks themselves do not have street addresses. Wondering two things, which Magellan do you have and do you mapping software for it?

FTDW Poly 08
10-04-2008, 11:36 PM
1. We had a GPS in the car we rented and were able to find the parks by simply looking in the YellowPages feature of the GPS under local attractions.
2. This was the first time we went to DW and thought the signs were clear enough to not need it. We did find it fun, though.
3. So, since it was fun, we did rely on it for the suggested route to Animal Kingdom. Well, it led us to a service entrance. It was pretty funny going down roads that we didn't belong.

pennsy22
10-04-2008, 11:38 PM
You should be able to go to POI (Points of Interest) screen and look up the hotels and theme parks there. I have two Garmin units and have had two Cobra units in the past and they were on all of them. Hope this helps and maybe we'll see you.:thumbsup: We arrive on the 17th.:party:

Piglet822
10-05-2008, 12:40 AM
I sent you a Private Message.