PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan-Club Level-Just Wing it

traceyo1
10-04-2008, 04:28 PM
Going to WDW last week in January for 4 days 3 Nights. Want to stay at Poly. Just me and my 20 year old daughter. We have been to WDW twice before at Christmas time, 2005 & 2007, both times used the Dining Plan. Loved the DP but we were with groups of people so those were our times to catch up with each other. What are your thoughts of skipping the DP and spending the money on upgrading to club level, and maybe one visit to Crystal Palace, our all time favorite. Or just stay in regular room and wing it when it comes to eating. Let me know opinions.:animal:

Donald
10-04-2008, 08:18 PM
We enjoyed 'club level'-but we are not big eaters. We would start w/ a light breakfast, go into the parks for a decent lunch (winging it), go back to the hotel late afternoon and grab a snack, then off to the pool. After we would freshen up, we would grab a little bit of this and that at the 'club', and then head off to a park. After closing, we would return to the 'club' for a night-cap &/or dessert. I like the idea of just going with the flow: if you plan everything out, you may miss something you never expected.:mickey: