PDA

View Full Version : Merchandice offer

BugeyedMuggy
10-04-2008, 07:14 AM
In the past at the resorts and shops, Disney has offered merchandice for a low price if you spend a certain amount of money. Something like If you spend $90 you can get a framed lithograph with pins for $25. I have no idea if those prices are even close. Last time we were there it was a picture frame and a canvas tote.

Has anyone been there recently and know what they are currently offering?
We are going down in a couple weeks and are wondering what is available now.

Thanks, sorry if this is confusing.

Strmchsr
10-04-2008, 09:09 AM
Just got back this morning and the offers were for a nice winter throw for $15 with a purchase of $40 and they also had a halloween tote bag for, I think, $5, with a purchase of $20 or something like that. It depended on which store you were in as to which offer was there.

kathiep
10-04-2008, 09:18 AM
When we were there on the 17th-26th, the Halloween tote was being offered everywhere. By the end of our trip, some stores were also offering a watch for $15 if you spent $50.

crazypoohbear
10-04-2008, 10:00 AM
Just got back last saturday (9-28)
THe offer at World of Disney was spend $60.00 and purchase a rolling duffle bag for $20.00
Spend $40.00 at the resort (POFQ) and get a halloween tote for $10.00. I did see the tote deal offered at other resorts as well.
Have a great trip.
P.S. the rolling tote came in handy to bring home all the other purchases from WOD!!!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
10-04-2008, 10:56 AM
LOL, I was about to say the Halloween Tote is $15 with the purchase of $40 or more. Because I REALLY want one lol. I just realized I probably could have got one - I just spent $56 at WOD. I'll need to take my receipt and show them.

DisneyCrazy4444
10-04-2008, 05:38 PM
Just got back last saturday (9-28)
THe offer at World of Disney was spend $60.00 and purchase a rolling duffle bag for $20.00
Spend $40.00 at the resort (POFQ) and get a halloween tote for $10.00. I did see the tote deal offered at other resorts as well.
Have a great trip.
P.S. the rolling tote came in handy to bring home all the other purchases from WOD!!!

:ditto: We needed every inch of that bag plus a few more to get all the souvenirs home. :D By the way, we actually got all of the above. The Halloween bag was $10 if you spent $40. We spent way more than the max on each of them, so it wasn't a problem.

wdwnomad
10-04-2008, 09:59 PM
I was seriously considering buying that rolling duffle bag. I think it would have been a good carry-on bag for the plane. It is bigger than the carry-on I brought and I thought I might end up needing something bigger. In the end, I didn't need it though. However, I am sure in the future I am going add it to the list of things I regreted not buying.