PDA

View Full Version : ADR needed for Beaches & Cream?

SurferStitch
10-03-2008, 12:18 PM
Well, it looks like we will be getting to WDW earlier than planned. We will be arriving in the early afternoon on Saturday.... the day before our Grand Flo stay starts on the 12th. (We didn't plan on getting there until much later in the evening Saturday).

DH wants to go to Epcot that day, and we've always wanted to walk over to the Beach Club and get a Kitchen Sink. He thought it would be fun to have dinner there, too, since all of our booked dinners are going to be pretty big during our trip.

So, is an ADR recommended for a Saturday evening dinner there? If so, I will try to get one right away. We'll probably snack around the F&WF during the afternoon, then head over around 5:00-6:00 pm for grub at Beaches and Cream.

Thanks!

TheRustyScupper
10-03-2008, 12:26 PM
There are no ADR's.

Tinkerbella16
10-03-2008, 12:42 PM
Beaches and Cream does not take ADR's...it is walk-up only. I heard the place is small, so I'd expect somewhat of a wait...especially on a Saturday evening.

Have fun with that Kitchen Sink!!!!! :mickey:

KronkHere
10-03-2008, 01:03 PM
Kitchen Sink - Eight Scoops of Ice Cream served with all the Toppings in the house and a whole can of Whipped Cream $21.99

No ADR required....

:sick::pirate:

Mickeydream
10-03-2008, 05:32 PM
We have seen a YouTube video of the making of a Kitchen Sink and it looks totally awesome. We plan to check it out in person next Thanksgiving for sure!:yay:

SurferStitch
10-03-2008, 07:52 PM
Cool!

I didn't realize it was a walk-up spot. Oops.:blush:

Thanks!!

CaptSmee
10-04-2008, 02:11 AM
No ADR's, but it is very small and you often have to wait for a booth or table to open up. I've never waited more than 20 minutes though. We just played in the arcade next door until our table was ready.

ElenitaB
10-04-2008, 11:49 AM
We actually waited over an hour in February for dinner on a Friday evening. Based on our experience, I'd say that after a half hour, you might want to check with the hostess desk to make sure they haven't misplaced you in their queue. Just sayin'! :secret:

tiggersgirl
10-05-2008, 08:07 PM
We went there on 9/27 and only had to wait long enough for them to clean off a table. There was only 2 of us so that was easier. The tables are small and there aren't many of them, but the food was good.

The CM who was making the sundaes was telling us that if one person can eat a whole Kitchen Sink Sundae in an hour it's on the house. He watched a guy eat one in 9 minutes, and they said he didn't get sick! Can you imagine the brain freeze the guy had?

"SULLEY "RULES!!
10-05-2008, 09:32 PM
Well, it looks like we will be getting to WDW earlier than planned. We will be arriving in the early afternoon on Saturday.... the day before our Grand Flo stay starts on the 12th. (We didn't plan on getting there until much later in the evening Saturday).

DH wants to go to Epcot that day, and we've always wanted to walk over to the Beach Club and get a Kitchen Sink. He thought it would be fun to have dinner there, too, since all of our booked dinners are going to be pretty big during our trip.

So, is an ADR recommended for a Saturday evening dinner there? If so, I will try to get one right away. We'll probably snack around the F&WF during the afternoon, then head over around 5:00-6:00 pm for grub at Beaches and Cream.

Thanks!
Let us know how the Kitchen Sink was, it sounds yummy, but filling:cool: