PDA

View Full Version : One meal

Cinderelley
10-02-2008, 09:41 PM
Imagine you're standing in the kitchen deciding what to make for dinner, when the Genie appears and tells you that he'll make one meal for you from the items at Walt Disney World. What would you wish for?

I would want the salad from Liberty Tree Tavern (lots and lots of it), a burger from Pecos Bill's, school bread for dessert and a Mickey bar for a midnight snack.

Tinkerbella16
10-02-2008, 09:50 PM
I would want 2 big Mickey waffles with some eggs and sausage, if I were eating breakfast.

Lunch I would want a cheeseburger from Cosmic Rays or Tuna sandwich and clam chowder from Columbia Harbor House.

For Dinner I would want the whole meal they serve you at LTT...and extraaa rolls and butter, they are the BEST!!!! And a banana split from Ghiridellis!!

:mickey:

Cinderelley
10-02-2008, 10:01 PM
Tinkerbella 16, you have my mouth watering now.

joonyer
10-03-2008, 12:08 AM
Hot skewers of meat from 'Ohana! :chef::tasty::eat:

Marilyn Michetti
10-03-2008, 12:24 AM
The butternut squash soup from Boma's, followed by the New York Strip steak and cream cheese mashed potatoes. For dessert, Maple Creme Brulee.

YUM ! Sixty five days to go !!!:eat:

Greenlawler
10-03-2008, 01:02 AM
I know this is an unusual answer but I simply want a chicken wrap from Pecos Bills, some Hummus from the Pop Century food court. Throw in some salmon from the appetizer buffet at Akershus. And for the sweet stuff I'll take a Dole Whip or a dark chocalate covered peanut butter pretzel from the sweet shop on main street.

Natazu
10-03-2008, 02:10 AM
Lobster soup and Mini BLT from Flying Fish
Gateau of Crab from Citricos
Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli from California Grill
Oak Fired Filet from California Grill
The Chocolate Wave from Coral Reef

Cinderelley
10-03-2008, 03:27 AM
Lobster soup and Mini BLT from Flying Fish
Gateau of Crab from Citricos
Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli from California Grill
Oak Fired Filet from California Grill
The Chocolate Wave from Coral Reef

I think I'm stuffed after just reading about all this food. :D

Is the chocolate wave really chocolatey? I've thought about trying it, but I'm very picky about my chocolate.

Natazu
10-03-2008, 04:04 AM
I think I'm stuffed after just reading about all this food. :D

Is the chocolate wave really chocolatey? I've thought about trying it, but I'm very picky about my chocolate.

The Chocolate Wave is one of the things that makes people picky about chocolate.

Cinderelley
10-03-2008, 02:12 PM
The Chocolate Wave is one of the things that makes people picky about chocolate.

:laughing:

I must have one then. It sounds like a good excuse to go back.

DisneyLoversx4
10-04-2008, 01:44 AM
cheddar cheese soup and a big steak from LeCellier!!! With pretzel sticks to dip in the soup!!:joy:

goofy-4-disney
10-04-2008, 02:36 AM
I agree with the pp....the cheddar soup and steak from Le Cellier. Other then that, just give me a dole whip or a box of popcorn and I'll be happy. Actually, just being at WDW would make me happy right now. Summer '09 can't come quick enough.

Auroring Good Time
10-04-2008, 05:33 PM
Appetizer - Raglan Road's Heaven on Earth - baby back ribs in a Guinness and honey glace.
Soup - Raglan Road's Colpucinno - potato, bacon and cabbage soup .
Salad - Tutto Italia - Caesar salad.
Dinner - California Grill - Oak-fired Filet of Beef
Side - O'hana's :lei:Maui Scalloped Potatoes
Dessert - Yak & Yeti - Fried Wontons - Skewers of fresh pineapple and cream cheese wontons, vanilla ice cream, honey vanilla drizzle.
Beverage - Royal Anandapur Tea Company - Chai Freeze.:eat:

PoohRules
10-04-2008, 05:55 PM
I made ADR's for the Yak and Yeti and obviously skimed over the dessert menu. The Fried Wontons sound sinful and a must have! Now I know what I am ordering before I decide on the rest of the meal!

If I had to pick one meal it would be a small sampling of most everything on the Boma dinner buffet. Oh, and one of everything on the dessert bar. Simply because calories don't count at WDW!

13 days and we will be sitting down to supper at the Coral Reef. :thumbsup:

passholderryan
10-04-2008, 06:00 PM
I'd take a bratwurst and :beer: from Germany at the start of Illuminations;)

IloveDisney71
10-06-2008, 06:02 PM
-A margarita from Mexican pavilion
-Butternut squash soup from Boma
-potatoes from 'Ohana
-mushroom filet from LeCelleir
-Maple Creme Bruless from LeCellier

Can I order that dinner tonight so I don't have to cook?!?;)

laprana
10-07-2008, 10:25 AM
Oooh! My stomach is growling after reading all these posts! :tasty:

This is a tough call for me because I like so many WDW foods! But, I would have to say:

-Salad from Boma with the apple vinaigrette dressing
-Scalloped potatoes from 'Ohana
-Breadsticks from Le Cellier
-Mushroom filet from Le Cellier
-Banana Bread Pudding from 'Ohana

(Can you tell what my 2 favorite WDW restaurants are? :D)

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-07-2008, 11:05 AM
Ummmm....how about, all of the above:D

G
10-07-2008, 10:42 PM
Cobb Salad from the Brown Derby,
escargot at Chefs De France,

henry.james.s
10-07-2008, 11:29 PM
From The Flying Fish....

Caesar Salad - Young Romaine Leaves, Roasted Garlic Dressing, Aged Parmigiano-Sonoma Jack Frico and Pesto Sourdough Croutons.

Char Crusted New York Strip Steak - Wilted Greens, Grilled Pencil Asparagus, Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, and Classic Sauce Foyot.

Summer Crop Peach and Almond Waffle á la Mode- peach ice cream, peach-caramel compote, vanilla-cognac foam, and almond brittle.

That about covers it.

KAT1811
10-09-2008, 03:30 PM
Quite a few very hungry people on this thread!!!

For me it would be the BBQ braised shortribs from the former Concourse Steakhouse. With Dole whip for dessert. A margarita (or two) from San Angel Inn would be nice too (although I'll have to wait a while to drink it as I am expecting :D)!

TBY2225
10-09-2008, 03:47 PM
Great question! I was just at WDW last week and have had a hard time all this week trying to figure out what I want to eat. Nothing adds up to my Disney Favorites!

Cheese soup, pretzel breadsticks, mushroom filet, and maple creme brulee at Le Cellier.

Casey's Corner Hot Dogs with kraut!

Scallops at Cookes of Dublin
Earl of Sandwich-Italian sandwich
Pop Century-tye dye cheesecake
50's Prime Time-PBJ Milkshake

I could go on and on!

Mackflava99
10-09-2008, 04:55 PM
Salad from Roaring Forks at WL
Cheese Soup from le Cellier
Onion rings from Beaches and Cream
Ribs from Whoop Dee Doo
to drink: Sangria from Spoodles
Dessert : dessert bar Garden Grove (Swan)

rmsongs
10-09-2008, 07:41 PM
It would have to be the steak (I think it was Filet Mignon) with Maple barbeque sauce from Le Cellier. :number1: Unbelievable! I even tried to find out if I could order the bbq sauce online, but no luck. Only 29 more days.......Can't wait.:)

KAT1811
10-09-2008, 08:08 PM
Only 29 more days.......Can't wait.:)

26 more days for us!!! See you there fellow Rhode Islander!!!

fysh
10-09-2008, 09:05 PM
:turkey:Turkey leg:joy::eat: