PDA

View Full Version : Minnie Mouse at Garden Grill?

princessesmom
10-02-2008, 08:06 PM
I would like for my dd5 to get a chance to see Minnie Mouse. I have all of our ADRs made for our February trip, except for our last night 2/23 because they are not taking reservations yet. I was planning to do Garden Grill that evening, but I wasn't sure if Minnie was there or not. On info central it lists her, but I had read somewhere else that she wasn't there. Can someone who has been there recently clarify?
Thanks!

sisterdisco
10-02-2008, 08:17 PM
Minnie is not at Garden Grill.
Just Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale.

However, I believe that you can stand in line and meet Minne at the Toontown Country Fair.

gerald72
10-02-2008, 08:47 PM
I was there in August. No Minnie at Garden Grill. Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale were there.
We saw Minnie at Liberty Tree Tavern.

Ropachs
10-02-2008, 09:14 PM
She's at Chef Mickey's as well.

Suz36
10-02-2008, 09:44 PM
I've read that the characters at Liberty Tree Tavern are to be discontinued, I think in January. We met her at the Character Connection at Epcot in December, and the previous year at the Character Trails at AK.

princessesmom
10-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Thanks for all the input. We'll probably still eat at Garden Grill. We're not that crazy about Chef Mickey's. I wish they weren't discontinuing the characters at LTT. We ate there last time and loved it. We're still going to eat there, because everyone wanted to go back. Oh well, we'll have to catch Minnie at one of the parks. Thanks!

TheRustyScupper
10-03-2008, 04:08 PM
. . . I wish they weren't discontinuing the characters at LTT. . .

OFF TOPIC:
1) Many people wish the characters at LTT were not stopping.
2) But, I think there are more people that are glad.
3) Some people want a non-character TS meal at MK.
4) By eliminating characters, LTT is now an option.
5) Disney, in some people's minds, has simply gone overboard with character meals.

joanna71985
10-03-2008, 04:25 PM
I wish they weren't discontinuing the characters at LTT. We ate there last time and loved it.

I totally agree. LTT was one of the best character meals.

gerald72
10-04-2008, 11:14 AM
They need more of a variety of characters at the meals.
You can only get so many Pluto autographs.

ElenitaB
10-04-2008, 11:33 AM
You can also find Minnie at the Cape May breakfast buffet, along with Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale.