PDA

View Full Version : Which Park on New Year's Eve

bucky at disney
10-02-2008, 12:22 PM
We are planning a quick trip over the holidays and thinking of doing New Year's Eve at one of the parks. It will be me, DH, DS-14, & DD-11. I know it will be extremely busy - and to get there early and to stay there once we get in. Question is - which park do you prefer on New Year's Eve?

Imagineer1981
10-02-2008, 01:55 PM
I picked Epcot due to MK always being filled to capacity....

HOWEVER...in a perfect world...I'd still be down at PI having a blast!!!

Jeff
10-02-2008, 02:19 PM
Epcot - more room.
MK and DS - better fireworks. Really awesome!

RAIDER
10-02-2008, 03:55 PM
Epcots my favourite park but in this case if it was me i would go for the atmosphere of MK :thumbsup:

momofarealprincessf
10-02-2008, 04:18 PM
We'll be in MK for New Year's Eve. What could be more magical then bringing in New years watching fireworks over Cinderella's castle. I can't imagine being anywhere else!
Have a great time where ever you spend it. :mickey:

Pixie Power
10-02-2008, 04:31 PM
Every time we've been @ WDW for New Year's Eve, we've always gone to MK. I can't imagine a more perfect park to ring in the new year. :party:

CU Tiger
10-03-2008, 12:47 PM
We'll be in MK for New Year's Eve. What could be more magical then bringing in New years watching fireworks over Cinderella's castle. I can't imagine being anywhere else!
Have a great time where ever you spend it. :mickey:

:ditto::fworks::mickey:

KAT1811
10-03-2008, 02:10 PM
Epcot - more room.

:ditto: If I were to brave the parks again New Years Eve (which I do not ever plan to do again. WAY too crowded for my tastes :crowd::crowd::crowd:) I would have to go with EPCOT, due to the enormity of the park hopefully the crowds would not seem so bad as they would be more spread out. Plus something special about welcoming in the new year surrounded by the "world" in World Showcase, hopefully the next year will bring us one step closer to world peace.