PDA

View Full Version : Neat Sheet??

DisneyMiMi
10-02-2008, 12:15 PM
In reserching for my trip in Jan., I keep seeing tips to bring a "neat sheet" to cover the stroller incase it rains while in an attraction. I'm having a problem finding them - any info?

BigRedDad
10-02-2008, 12:57 PM
I never heard of it either, so I had to do a Google search. It seems like a very useful, versatile cover. I guess I will be dumping $15 to try it out.

momef3grls
10-02-2008, 01:48 PM
I have multiple and grab them when i can find them. We use them for everything. I usually find them in the grocery store in the seasonal section or sometimes at big chain stores like Walmart or Target. They are hard to find so when I find them I usually pick up extra. They are made of a paper cloth type but it can be washed in washing machine if they get dirty. They are also water repellant not waterproof, it will soak through after prolonged exposure but it takes quite a bit to get saturated. Hope you can find them I usually only find them in the spring.

LoriSan
10-02-2008, 02:53 PM
I usually just bring one of the millions of receiving blankets that I have.

g8rgirl29
10-02-2008, 02:58 PM
What size/type stroller are you trying to cover?? If it is an umbrella stroller we use a clear 39 gallon draw-string lawn/trash bag. The draw string can be pulled tight so it wont blow off. They are lightweight, small, can be dried over a chair in your room, and inexpensive.

thumperbug
10-02-2008, 04:20 PM
I have found good stroller covers at Babies R us and Target for around $10. The one I have has snaps to adjust to most strollers and vent holes. It also comes with a small carry bags so you can put it back in when done.

We once got stuck in the storm of rain storms and despite rains ponchos my DH and I were soaked but DS was dry and in fact fell asleep in his stroller snug as a bug thanks to his cover.