PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Know Date For New Automated Dining?

BeccaO
10-02-2008, 09:05 AM
When is the official date for the new dining reservations online to begin?

KylesMom
10-02-2008, 10:18 AM
Per Figment's post, there has not been a date released for "online" ressies. However, see the following when you can begin making 180-day reservations again:

Effective 11/21/08, the 180 day booking window with "+10" benefit for on-property Guests is scheduled to be reinstated.

Disney is being very vague by stating that online bookings will be available "in the future".

mickey&missy
10-02-2008, 10:35 AM
I had also read the 21st here and other places. I spoke to a very helpful CM 2 days ago at Poly Intinerary Planning about setting up somethings for DH and I for our trip in March. First of all, I didn't know that Intinerary Planning could make ADR's for me!! I thought they just made reservations for things. She took all the info for the ADR's I wanted to make!!Yippee I don't have to worry now! She said that they were told 10/21 but it maybe sooner.

yjgirl32
10-02-2008, 11:46 AM
I can't wiat to see how that works. That will make things so easy for me for next years trip. Thanks for the info.

merlinmagic4
10-02-2008, 12:52 PM
I called today and was told I could reserve Chef Mickey's and CRT today for our April trip (we're not eating at either this time). She told me that she did not know when I could book the rest of our dining. Our 180 days is 10/21 so I just called today to find out if I could get them on 10/21. She was very vague and basically told me nothing. I was surprised about CM and CRT, though, since we're not even at 180 days yet.

kathiep
10-02-2008, 05:05 PM
When I booked our bounceback on 9/25, the CM kept blaming his slow computer on "work being done on the online dining reservations". He stated that everyone was really excited about this feature but they didn't know when it would be released.