PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Tournament: THE FINAL FOUR!!!

DizneyFreak2002
10-01-2008, 10:36 PM
Ok, we have reached the final four... Unbelievable huh???

Here are the elite eight results:

Le Cellier Steakhouse defeated Boma 48-26
California Grill defeated Kona Cafe 44-23
Ohana defeated Crystal Palace 47-25
Rose & Crown Pub defeated Tusker House 37-28

Here are the final four match ups:

Le Cellier Steakhouse vs. California Grill

Ohana vs. Rose & Crown Pub

The Final Four will again be multiple choice.. Voting will last 4 days.. The championship round will start right the same day the final four round ends...

Here is a link to the brackets:

Disney Dining Tournament (http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=278703)

Happy voting!!!

BritCody
10-02-2008, 05:36 AM
I have to admit these are not the matchups I expected to see in the final four, but as they say "This is why they play the game". You just never know the outcome. Great Tournament it has been fun!!!

GrmGrninGost
10-02-2008, 05:46 AM
I would love to know what the outcome would be if the same people who voted on this poll had to pick just one restaurant!

Crow
10-02-2008, 10:24 PM
went w CA Grill. Le Cellier is ok but CG much better.
Rose & Crown since i havent tried Ohanas

JasonH
10-03-2008, 12:16 AM
This is definitely going to be an interesting outcome of the final 2 that we'll see next. I'm normally not a betting man, but based on what I've seen throughout the entire tournament, I'm gonna say that it'll be LeCellier all the way to the finish, but I could be wrong. After all, I did choose LeCellier and Ohana for my picks in this round.:thumbsup:

BelleLovesTheBeast
10-03-2008, 01:00 AM
I had to go with Ohana's. We love the food and have never been disappointed. It's one of the restaurants that we never miss.

henry.james.s
10-03-2008, 08:09 AM
I expect Le Cellier will come out on top of The California Grill from sheer attendance alone. In my experience I've had average meals at Le Cellier with average sevice and Incredible meals with Incredible sevice at The California Grill.

CU Tiger
10-03-2008, 01:19 PM
Rose & Crown for me!:mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
10-03-2008, 04:59 PM
Le Cellier and Ohana are completely destroying the competition... If this holds, the finals should be one heck of a showdown... Both restaurants look strong...

DizneyFreak2002
10-04-2008, 03:38 PM
This poll ends tomorrow night.. But, with the contests being complete blow outs, I may just decide to mercy the contests and begin the finals earlier than tomorrow night... Would everyone be OK with that or do you think we are actually going to get 30 more voters who could make a difference?? Your call Intercotees....