PDA

View Full Version : Act of Kindness

REV
10-01-2008, 12:12 PM
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to share a nice act of kindness someone in the Magic Kingdom did. I was at the exit of Splash Mountain by the pictures and my daughter wanted to do the coin press while waiting for mom to get off the ride with our son and I told her I had the penny but no quarters, A nice young lady gave me 2 quartes and said it was pocket change and gave it to us. I would like to say thanks again to who ever that was. it was very nice. :mickey:

#1donaldfan
10-01-2008, 12:17 PM
That's the beauty and magic of Disney at work....:thumbsup::mickey:

ThanxForNoticin
10-01-2008, 12:41 PM
There are few things more special than a random act of kindness and unselfishness. The best way to repay such an act is to pay that kindness on to someone else in our future. Nice story - thanks for sharing.

joonyer
10-01-2008, 03:52 PM
Pass it on to somebody you don't know and will never see again. Better yet, do it anonymously if possible.

Then for no reason at all, do the same thing again. You'll be amazed at how much better you feel about life, everyday.

If only we all would do this, everyday.

Marilyn Michetti
10-01-2008, 04:01 PM
I agree. Pass it on - it's the best kind of fun!:D

MickeysEars
10-01-2008, 08:25 PM
I love when people act kindly. It gives me warm fuzzies

Imagineer1981
10-02-2008, 10:53 AM
Whats funny is that is way more likely to happen at Disney instead of say Universal or Six Flags. I think the magic of Disney and the CMs is infectious and puts everyone into a giving/caring mood