PDA

View Full Version : Mnsshp

mshomeschoolmom
10-01-2008, 11:25 AM
We are still debating on whether to go to the MNSSHP.

If we do decide to go when we get to WDW where do we purchase our tickets for the MNSSHP?

faline
10-01-2008, 11:45 AM
You can go to the concierge desk at any of the resorts for party tickets - if available. Be aware that some nights sell out so be prepared to not be able to go if you wait until after our arrival to purchase.

Cinderelley
10-01-2008, 03:17 PM
I highly recommend going! You'll get the song stuck in your head though. You can also buy the tickets at Magic Kingdom. I remember they started making announcements that the park would be closing for the party and that tickets could still be bought. I believe it was at Guest Services. "Boo to you"

joonyer
10-01-2008, 04:19 PM
Before you leave, you should check the WDW official site where you can buy tickets for the MNNSHP. It will tell you if a particular party is sold out. As of today (10/01/08) the only sold out date is Halloween night, but more nights may sell out before their date arrives. Better to be safe than sorry. If you have never been, I would plan on going and buy tickets in advance. You will not regret it. We'll be there at the party on Oct 13, can't wait! :yay:

pidge9101
10-02-2008, 02:30 PM
Yes, definitely go! It's such a good time!! The parade and fireworks are awesome!

One tip though, if you buy your tix in advance instead of day of event, you'll save like $7 on each ticket.

But it's worth going to! Lots of fun!

LoriSan
10-02-2008, 02:47 PM
you can buy them ahead of time by calling Disney, then pick them up at Guest Services (make sure you bring your ID!)

g8rgirl29
10-02-2008, 02:50 PM
Some of the best money we spent on our Disney vacation was for MNSSHP!! Just a great special event, low crowds, awesome parade and shows!!!!!! Worth every penny!!