PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa free photo.

Nesser480
10-01-2008, 05:35 AM
:mickey:Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew about the benefit of the Disney visa card of having your picture made with characters and then getting a free picture. How often can you take advantage of this benefit? Can you get one every trip or once a year? I was just there in July and got a free picture. Does anyone know where I can find information on this? Thanks for your help!

dsnyfan001
10-01-2008, 08:03 AM
Hello
I was just there last week and Its pretty cool and very easy, the line is pretty long but its worth it. Im sure you could prob go everyday lol they wouldnt know... all they do is give you a voucher so I am sure you can go back again... its the line that really stinks lol lol hope i was of some help to ya!

Beast_fanatic
10-01-2008, 08:53 AM
You can go everyday during your trip if you want.

PlutoPlanet
10-16-2008, 12:00 PM
Even in late August the line was so long, we did not want to wait.

RedSoxFan
10-16-2008, 02:21 PM
Where do you go to get the free picture? We have a Disney Visa and we're leaving tomorrow. Thanks.

Beast_fanatic
10-16-2008, 02:46 PM
Where do you go to get the free picture? We have a Disney Visa and we're leaving tomorrow. Thanks.

The meet & greet is in Innoventions in Epcot (the side of Innoventions that is closest to The Land). I believe they operate from 1pm to 4pm. Present your Disney Visa when you get to the front of the line, they'll note your name, etc. and give you the voucher for the free photo. Then you go in and meet up with whatever characters are there at the time. They take a few pictures, and you're off.

After you've had your photo taken (any time that day), you take your voucher to the photo center (under Spaceship Earth) and they print you up a copy of one of the pictures taken during the session. It's very easy! :thumbsup:

AuntDJ
10-16-2008, 03:03 PM
Very easy & Very fun!

Don't let the line keep you away! It moves very quickly...they take alot of pics and the characters really play around with you!

One thing~ I asked the lady tending the front where I could redeem my coupon and she told my any of the parks photo places...THIS IS WRONG!! We were leaving for DHS so I tried to redeem there and the CM was very nice about it, but told me I should only do this at Epcot. Since I told her the people working the area told me I could do it here, she did....but just wanted to pass this along....

Have fun!
DJ