PDA

View Full Version : Bibbity Bobbity Boutique

Insanity Clause
09-30-2008, 03:51 PM
Has anyone use the boutique for their daughter? I was wondering what the cost of this would be. I can't seem to locate any prices when I try to look it up.

What did you think of this?

Was it worth the price?

MickeyMomof2
09-30-2008, 05:04 PM
We are doing this in Nov. The two basic plans are around $50. The Castle package, which includes the dress and photo shoot is around $175 or so. If you call 407-WDW-STYLE, they can give you the info about all costs and packages. We are doing the princess style, but they have pop styles too.

danicafan
09-30-2008, 05:20 PM
Here is what I found from when we were there last December. Not sure if any of the prices has changed....
"DISNEY'S SECRET STAR": the Super Star Hannah Montana Makeover -- costs $109.95. The package also includes a wig, T-shirt, headset, makeup kit, guitar purse and a photo shoot with a commemorative photo. (Only available at the Downtown Disney location.)

COOL DUDE: includes Hair Style, Colored Gels/Sparkles, Mickey Face Stencil: $7.50 (no tax on this service)

COACH: includes Hair Style, Shimmering Makeup, Princess Sash: $49.95 + tax

CROWN: includes Hair Style, Shimmering Makeup, Nails, Princess Sash: $54.95 + tax

CASTLE: includes Hair Style, Shimmering Makeup, Nails, Princess Sash, Princess Costume and Shoes, Crown, Wand, and Imaging Package, which includes 1 - 6x8 and 4 - 4x6 photos in a beautifully themed photo holder: Price range is $189.95 - $249.95 + tax.

NOTE: Price range is determined by the choices of Princess Costume and Shoes.

Some general rules for all little girls and boys:

-- children must be at least 3 years old.
-- hair must be freshly clean and brushed out (no tangles)
-- hair must be free of all styling aids/products like gels, mousse, hair spray, barettes, etc.
-- fingernails must be clean and free of all nail polish/decals
-- child must bring their own brush/comb with them for the Fairy Godmother to use
-- scalp must be free and clear of any "conditions" or irritations for the last 30 days

Hours of operation for the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique's Downtown Disney location are 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. daily (last appointment will be at 5:30 p.m.), seven days a week.The Magic Kingdom salon is open every day 8 a.m.-7 p.m. (Theme park admission is required for the Magic Kingdom location.)

Walk-ins are accepted; however, appointments are strongly encouraged by calling 407-WDW-DINE or WDW-STYLE (939-7895) as far as 180 days in advance.

g8rgirl29
10-01-2008, 04:00 PM
My DD 4 yo chose the the pop princess hairstyle and it saved me from having to do her hair everyday. It stayed in for 5 days which included sleeping all over the bed, swimming in the pool, showers, and 2 waterparks!!!! We did the crown package and added a costume and wand. It is cheaper to bring your own costume and accessories and they don't treat you any different. Don't forget to go for the photo session afterwards, they don't really mention it unless you go for the full package but you are still eligible. If you are getting photopass these shots will be included on your cd. I personally think it was worth every penny!! My DD loved it and got the full salon experience with a fairy godmother who stayed in character the whole time, including telling her all the kingdom gossip!!! It was a treat for me not having to fight with my childs hair every morning and with it off her neck it kept her cooler!!

sdewan
10-03-2008, 01:14 PM
It's expensive but it's worth it for your princess.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
10-03-2008, 06:24 PM
My DD has done it twice with a 3rd one on the books for December. She absolutely loves it...getting to feel like a real princess. It was super magical for us the first time we did it. We did the one at MK and as we were leaving, Fairy Godmother had just started to do autographs and pictures... it couldn't have been any more perfect!

Lucyrella
10-03-2008, 10:21 PM
WE just returned a week ago, my 5 year old shopped in the royal closet, chose the Ariel Wedding dress, and got shoes, a crown and wand to go with it. She had the hair an d make up and nails done and had the photo shoot. At the same time my almost 4 year old brought her Tink costume, she had just the hair, nails and make up done. Total cost for both was $271. The hair, nails and make up package is $54.95. This is the package my almost 4 year old did. So the other package was about $210. I know it sounds expensive but the pictures and the day itself were priceless. I am sure when they get older that this will be a thing of the past, so it was fun for this trip.

MomOfAPrincess502
10-10-2008, 12:48 PM
My daughter age 6 just had the Gold Hannah Montana package. It cost $129.95. It was definitely worth it and I'm sure we will do it again next year. She has had the basic coach package twice before and it cost around $50. No matter which package you do make sure you go for the photoshoot. The pictures are priceless! Your little one will feel like royalty the whole day!

julie0282
04-29-2009, 01:09 PM
ok i really wanna do the castle package but my thing is are the costumes the same they sell at the disney store i really wanted to get the jasmine one with the point toe shoes

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=120400436881

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=120410541306

I called today and you cant make a reservation till 90days in advance just like dinning. i asked what jasmine costumes they have apparently i have to just wait to see when i get there. but i don't wanna wait and not get the costume that i like. i like pointed shoes :D
any advice??

sweetsavannah
04-30-2009, 04:30 PM
We just got back yesterday and we surprised my dd7 and niece,4, with the crown package (hair,make-up,nails). We brought our own dresses. Cost us about $55 and it was worth every penny! The girls LOVED it, and they even got a gift bag with the extra make-up,nail polish,etc and they put blingy disney barrettes in their hair. The day we did this we then had dinner at CRT and it was the most magical day! Best day of our vacation! I say go for it! Your daughter(s) will love it!:mickey:

julie0282
04-30-2009, 07:15 PM
just bought the jasmine outfit on ebay dont wanna risk them not having the one i wanted so yay so excited to suprise my DD with the crown package at the kingdom then breakfast with the princesses :cloud9:

Cinderella's mom
05-03-2009, 04:46 PM
will def do again! Like previously posted, it lasted for DAYS! We did the princess coach one. Even when I needed to take it down, it was VERY easy to redo it. She certainly felt like a princess the whole week we were down there!