PDA

View Full Version : Busch gardens

momofarealprincessf
09-30-2008, 01:41 PM
I've never been to Busch Gardens and don't know much about. Does anyone have advice on what to see, where to go or were to eat?
Any help would be great! Thankyou! :blush:

RAIDER
10-06-2008, 06:50 AM
Busch Gardens is very much like AK but with a lot of rollercoasters added on . They also have a few shows as well as well as Pirates 4d
Its a very relaxing park and their sky ride is superb . On the eatery side its pretty plain but they do have a few proper restaurants the Zambia Smokehouse ,Desert Grill and the Crown Colney Restaurants are the ones o would reccommend ..

Its a great day out have fun ..:thumbsup:

mac badger
10-08-2008, 12:30 PM
great rollercoasters ( i myself dont partake-chicken-but my husband said the shekra took his breath away) great animal set up, particularly the tigers (better than AK in my opinion). we ate at the smokehouse, it was pretty tasty. the main reason i wanted to go is for the skyride. there are so few left at parks. my advice is take it early, it can close in the afternoon due to lightning or high winds. also check out the tigers before it gets too hot. we went in august, im sure its better when its less hot and crowded