PDA

View Full Version : Halloween costume ideas for pairs

Minnie Imagineer
09-30-2008, 01:19 PM
:mpumpkin::ghost::blackcat:It is almost halloween!!!! yey!!! So my best friend and I are going trick-or-treating and we want to dress up as something like a pair. We usually have 3 people but the 3rd can't come this year. In years past we have been smores bar (marshmallow, chocolate, grahm cracker) and then last year we were snap crackle pop from rice kirspies. We want to do something creativ like that. We are 2 girls, both 17, but we don't want to do cliche things like salt & pepper, ketchup & mustard...etc. We were thinking maybe disney pairs, but not Mickey & Minnie because we have already done that...we want something a little more creative. It doesn't have to be disney, but any suggestions would be great because we're stuck!!
thanks!!

faline
09-30-2008, 01:22 PM
Captain Hook and Smee
Peter Pan and Tinkerbell
Snow White and Dopey
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
Alice and the Cheshire Cat

Cinderelley
09-30-2008, 01:25 PM
Trying to think outside the box -

Cinderella's stepsisters
Dory and Squishy
Haunted Mansion ghosts
Brer Rabbit and Brer Fox
Tiki birds

It's past my bedtime, so that's all I can think of right now.

3AMommy
09-30-2008, 02:34 PM
Looks like you love Hannah Montana...Why don't you go as Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana?

Or maybe characters from High School Musical?

I personally like the more obscure charactes. You see characters from Peter Pan and Pirates of the Caribbean EVERYWHERE!

What about:

Pocohantas and Meeko
Megara and Pegasus
Alice and the Queen of Hearts
Chicken Little and Abby Mallard
Disney Fairies

Or maybe you could go as a before and after:

Cinderella in rags and Cinderell in ballgown
Belle in blue dress and Belle in gold gown
Aurora in pink and Aurora in blue

Hope this helps!
3AMommy

WDWFanatic
09-30-2008, 03:03 PM

3AMommy

I like that idea! Are you going to be in Disney for Halloween?

There are the classic

Sonny & Cher
Tweedle Dee & Dum
angel & devil
Obama & McCain
Summer & Winter

Make sure you let us know what you pick.

PirateLover
09-30-2008, 04:13 PM
One year my fiance and I were Super Mario and Princess Peach. You could also do Mario and Luigi.

Stitchahula
09-30-2008, 04:21 PM
I can't believe no one has said chip and dale, or pooh and piglet. Lots of good suggestions so far.

DrivingSideways
09-30-2008, 04:32 PM
I think the Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana idea is super cute!

If you want to go a little (or a lot) gory, I had two friends that dressed up one year as Marie Antoinette and her "head." Basically, one wore the fancy dress and black paint on her face and a black skull cap and the other wore black pants, a black turtleneck, and had the fancy wig, makeup, and a little fake blood on her neck.

Minnie Imagineer
09-30-2008, 05:49 PM
Looks like you love Hannah Montana...Why don't you go as Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana?

Belle in blue dress and Belle in gold gown
Aurora in pink and Aurora in blue

Hope this helps!
3AMommy

we were thinking of doing Miley/Hannah but we both kind of like Miley better, so we just decided to skip it. I love the before & after ideas!! We were also thinking of doing Miley & Selena Gomez but we thought that A) people would not have kids and would not know who we are or B)the kids would be on one side or the other and get angry! (if you don't know, miley and selena are 'rivals' persay)

3AMommy
09-30-2008, 08:06 PM
I know you think a lot of people wont know who you are if you go as someone less known, but I bet you would be surprised.

My two boys wanted to go as Phineas and Ferb and I talked them out of it, saying, "no one will know who you are..."

Well, needless to say we say about a million Phineas and Ferb t-shirts on kids and young adults.

I should've let them do it. Would've been c-o-o-l!:D

3AMommy

LauraleeH
09-30-2008, 09:54 PM
My friend and I are going to a party and we're probably going to get some adorable pajamas, tease our hair, put black eye make-up around our eyes, and get those name tags that say, "Hello, my name is..." and fill in "College Student"