PDA

View Full Version : Disney Crocs and Jibbits

LarryBoy
09-30-2008, 10:03 AM
My family loves the Disney Crocs that the sell in the parks, and the love the cool Disney Jibbitz (the little things you can stick in the holes of your Crocs). The problem we have though is that the Disney Jibbitz will not stay in the Disney Crocs. It's because the mouse ear holes are bigger than the traditional Croc holes. My son has lost quite a few Jibbitz out of his WDW Crocs, which is a big deal to a 6 or 7 year old. Has anybody else had this problem? Has anyone found a solution to this problem? You would think they could make special Jibbitz just for Disney Crocs.

Sorry, just needed to vent. :mad:

3AMommy
09-30-2008, 10:10 AM
I totally agree! Those jibbitz aren't cheap either! My son spent a lot of time picking just the right ones for his crocs too and he would be bummed out if he lost some!

We just have the regular crocs not the ones with the mickey holes, so we haven't seen any problems with them falling out.

Is there a way you could keep the little clear plastic piece on them just to keep them from coming out? Or maybe you could cut a bit of craft foam and put it in between the back and the shoe to hold it on?

Good luck!

3AMommy

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-30-2008, 10:58 AM
They do say next to the Jibbitz bin that they are not compatible with the Disney Crocs.

With that said, I sat there one day and put a whole bunch of jibbitz in a pair of Crocs, pushed them into the ears of the Mickey heads and shook them, threw them, twirled them for about 10 minutes....and none came out.

And that was without the little plastic piece they now put on them.

WonderlandsMostWanted
09-30-2008, 11:53 AM
I noticed a listing on ebay the other day for inserts you could use with the Disney Crocs. I'm assuming they're a homemade invention, but perhaps someone's solved the problem.

I view my Disney Crocs as an alternative to regular crocs with jibbitz. I like being able to see my little Mickeys on my feet. :mickey:

Good luck!

gmgdisneymom
09-30-2008, 12:10 PM
I bought my kids the reg crocs for that very reason - I wasn't going to spend the extra money for the jibbitz (and they are not cheap) to have them lost

Maybe duct tape - doesn't that fix everything:blush:

BrerStitch
09-30-2008, 02:48 PM
A family member of mine was recently at Disney's Vero Beach & the parks. She said the jibbitz now come with a special backing to help stay in the Disney Crocs. Perhaps someone who has them can vouch for how well they work? I haven't seen them myself yet.:D

dmosher
09-30-2008, 03:11 PM
The special backing does help to keep them in the Disney Crocs, however, I have so many now I just pop 2 into each mouse cut out and they NEver come out, thats all it takes. Plus you can group them together, i.e: Stitch and a surf board, snow white and dopey, etc.
:pipes:
D