PDA

View Full Version : Teppan Edo or Tokyo Dining

mudpuppysmom
09-29-2008, 10:54 PM
I think I'm splitting hairs here, but which would you dine at and why over the other?

I'm trying to get ADR's for the CP package and so far we have lunch at Teppan Edo at 2pm for the 5 pm show. EVERYTHING is booked for the one night we can do this!! DH is flying in later in the week and I really want to see Marlee Maitlin, so I need some backup in case the two boys (6 and 6 mo) get a bit unruly!

DH looked over the menues and seems to think that Tokyo Dining has a bit more to choose from (which I agree).

Thanks for your input!

threeh
10-01-2008, 12:15 PM
I just booked a lunch for us at tokyo dining. I do love Japanese food, but we've been a few times, so we know the flip food routine. We also love sushi so I thought we'd give tokyo dining a try. I know I've read good reviews of Tokyo dining here on intercot.

Happy planning:mickey:

Verolovesdisney
10-01-2008, 07:45 PM
We've had dinner at both Teppan Edo (before the renovations) and Tokyo Dining (March 08), and I much preferred Tokyo Dining. You of course don't get the "show" that you do at Teppan Edo, but we found the food to be quite outstanding and the sushi as good as any we've had.

pooh0601
10-02-2008, 06:53 AM
Do both places serve the kids food in the monorail/bullet train plates?

Verolovesdisney
10-02-2008, 04:07 PM
I know for sure that Tokyo Dining does, cuz that's what our kids got. I think I remember seeing the same over at Teppan Edo on a bathroom run.

Crow
10-02-2008, 11:18 PM
TD has been great for me. I spoke to the American MGr to tell him how good the service was.
the rehab was good for the paviion