PDA

View Full Version : The Better Late Then Never Trip Report Part 8!

Daisy'sDude615
09-29-2008, 05:10 PM
09/14/08- This was the sad day...well for the most part. We had to get upearly Sunday b/c people had to be home to work at 8 am Monday morning. So we got up and had a quick service breakfast! I also had to get all of my snacks cause I always wait for the last minute to get them.

Now was the tricky part. We had more things going back with us then we came with...go figure. LOL. So we were really packed now in the car. We took off and were out of Disney. We only stopped one time @ a McDonalds for Lunch. Most of the time we slept.

09/15/08- I was the one to start driving and I am the one who finished. I got everyone home at the time they needed to be. I wound up getting home myself @ like 9am.

Overall the trip was a lot of fun. I took a lot of pictures and bought a lot of things.

One thing though that made me sad was that I was not there with my family...Don't get me wrong...I had tons of fun with my friends...but when I saw all of the people there with fams...I just wish mine was there!

Well if anyone has questions about my trip let me know!!!

laward32
09-29-2008, 08:34 PM
Glad you made it home safely. Thanks for sharing your trip.:mickey:

faline
09-29-2008, 08:35 PM
Sorry your trip ended but, unfortunately, they all do!

Lizzie
09-29-2008, 11:40 PM
Thanks for the report looks like you had a great trip.

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-30-2008, 12:17 PM
LOL, we always have to do some creative packing on our return trip

pdrlkr
09-30-2008, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

mouseketeer mom
09-30-2008, 05:39 PM
Always sad when the trip ends! Thanks so much!

tinkerbell04
10-01-2008, 06:50 PM
I don't think that I could do that drive, even with friends! Thanks for sharing your trip, it sounds like it was a blast!

yjgirl32
10-03-2008, 11:41 AM
You seem to be down there at the time we are going next year- how were the lines? Was it hard to get reservations for the times you wanted? I will be going down with my family of 9 which will be a little different then getting one for 4 but just curious how crowded it was. Thanks for all the help.

KylesMom
10-03-2008, 01:19 PM
Yep, getting down to Disney is all excitement. Coming back is yet another thing - especially with the pace you and your friends were keeping. Glad you had an enjoyable trip and made it home safely. Thanks for sharing! :mickey: