PDA

View Full Version : Epcot concerts issues

Aussie980
09-29-2008, 02:47 PM
If any of you out there are locals to Disney World and regularly attend the various Epcot concerts throughout the year, I just wanted to voice a complaint and see if anybody else has noticed this:

There is a couple who goes to every Epcot concert, and at every concert they pull this slick move where they talk to people waiting at the very front of the line (who are waiting to get in to the show) and then work their way into the front of the line under the pretence that they know the people they were talking to. They do this to get front row seating for every show.

We have watched them do this same scam for years at every concert and have even made compliants to Disney's manager of World Showcase Events who said that they are aware of them from other compliants they have recieved.

Not only do they do what I described above, but once the concerts start they do nothing but carry on and in general just make fools of themselves. They behave like they are at some large stadium concert. They are always trying to get the artists attention and try to be the center of attention at each show.

Next time anyone out there attends an Epcot concert look for them (they're hard to miss) and voice a complaint to a Disney cast member. They are a tall couple: the guy is probably in his 50's with one of those overdone alligator tans, a bad Beatles mop-top combover, bad posture, and he usually carries a back pack. His girlfriend is a tall blonde that looks much younger than he does, she usually dresses in age-inappropriate miniskirts and acts like stoned hippie during the concerts screaming and flailing around.

Basically, if you spot them watch the move they pull to get to the front of the line before each show and check out the totally bizarro behavior during the concerts.

Voice a complaint if you can.

Aussie980
09-30-2008, 08:38 AM
So I guess no Disney locals like myself on here?

Renfairwedding
09-30-2008, 08:50 AM
Sounds like they have in a way became part of the show ....

I will be sure to look for them.
:haha:

TheRustyScupper
09-30-2008, 09:02 AM
1) I must just be perceptive.
2) I have never noticed them.

Imagineer1981
09-30-2008, 10:50 AM
I'VE BEEN CAUGHT!!!!!!!!

just kidding, but thats just rude!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-30-2008, 11:02 AM
I've never noticed it and I'm there for a lot of concerts. And I'm usually up front, or fairly close to it.

Ian
09-30-2008, 02:25 PM
I've never noticed it and I'm there for a lot of concerts. And I'm usually up front, or fairly close to it.Maybe it's you? ;)

Just kidding ...

Sounds annoying. I hate that. I don't know why Disney consistently refuses to address these bad guest behavior issues.

big blue and hairy
09-30-2008, 05:00 PM
You know, Mickey's head would be the perfect shape to house a taser...

:sulley:

Stich8818
09-30-2008, 06:58 PM
You know, Mickey's head would be the perfect shape to house a taser...

:sulley:

But then you run the risk of it going off in there..not a good situation :mickey: