PDA

View Full Version : The Better Late Then Never Trip Report Part 3!

Daisy'sDude615
09-29-2008, 02:29 PM
09/09/08- On this day we decided to go to Epcot! We got up nice and early and managed to make it over there for extra magic morning hours. We decided that the first ride that we would hit up would be Soarin. Everyone in the park that morning had the same idea that we had. It was really cool though, it seemed like they had all the CM's who were working that ride come meet us at the entrance, and we got to follow them to the ride.

After that, we then got to ride Test Track, Nemo, Spaceship Earth, Mission Space, and lots of others.

By that time World Showcase opened and we did a lap around the world. We got hungry and decided to split up for a little bit since we had a craving for different things. Me and my one friend decided to eat in China. Great stuff there. My friend and I went shopping, and then went to Inoventions. We did the exclusive Disney Visa Meet and Greet, and then tried out the Segways.

After that we meet up again with the rest of our group. We got to meet some characters, and ride a couple more rides. Also, in Japan we got to see the candy maker. It was really cool. My friend wound up getting the lady to make her a pink elephant. All of the little shows and street preformances they have are great.

While we were there we ran into someone we work with back home. She was there with her family. We decided that it would be fun to take a picture with her.

After some more shopping and rides it was getting close to dinner time. Illuminations were at nine, and our reservations were at 7:45. We were going to eat in Italy and hoped that we would make the fireworks. We decided to go a little early and only had to wait 15 minutes. After we got seated, our waitress did not show up for about 5 minutes, but seriously 3 minutes after we placed our order our food was there. It was sooo good. All the people were very friendly there.

We wound up going right outside and getting a really nice spot to see illuminations. We were even early. The show was good, but they did not have the globe in the center. I guess that it was under refurb. So it was a little dissapointing. After that, we left and went back to DTD for about an hour, and then went back to the hotel and took a swim in the pool. Then Bed time!

Lizzie
09-29-2008, 03:55 PM
Sounds like a fun day thanks for the report.

laward32
09-29-2008, 08:26 PM
Sounded like you got a lot done today. Thanks for sharing.:mickey:

faline
09-29-2008, 08:46 PM
Fun Epcot day!

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-30-2008, 11:53 AM
Thanks

pdrlkr
09-30-2008, 04:24 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

mouseketeer mom
09-30-2008, 05:33 PM
I always wanted to see the candymaker, but always miss her. Thanks for the report!

tinkerbell04
10-01-2008, 06:40 PM
Sounds like a great day at Epcot. We are looking forward to trying Tutto Italia in December.

yjgirl32
10-03-2008, 11:24 AM
Another great report. Thanks for sharing.