PDA

View Full Version : Help getting to Busch Gardens

momofarealprincessf
09-29-2008, 01:45 PM
We are staying at Floridays Resort (Close to WDW). My husband & son want to go to Daytona speedway one of the days and my daughter & I want to go to Busch Gardens in Tampa. The problem is they are totally opposite directions from one another.
If my Husband takes the rental car does anyone have any ideas how my daughter & I can get to Busch Gardens & back without having to rent another car. We would really appreciate any advice.
Thanks! Have a great day! :mickey:

Piglet822
09-29-2008, 06:07 PM
I'm not sure exactly where your resort is located but there is a shuttle bus that picks up at various locations around I Drive and the 192 area. It is only $10 per person. You board the bus in the morning, spend the day at Busch Gardens then before you leave (or any point during the day) take your park ticket to Guest Relations and purchase your transportation ticket back to Orlando.
Try this link:

Busch Gardens Transportation (https://secure.mearstransportation.com/MearsExpress/BuschGardens.asp)

Ok, my boyfriend just told me that your resort is on I-Drive close to the Premium Outlet Mall. You can take the I-Ride Trolley over to the mall, a bus picks up there at (I think) 9:30 - there is also a pick up at Sea World at 9:00 and 9:15. You can take the trolley there and back to your resort as well, or perhaps your husband can drop you off on his way out and pick you up that evening. The buses usually return at approximately 7 PM.

momofarealprincessf
09-29-2008, 07:49 PM
That helps me so much! My daughter wnats to go to Busch Gardens so badly and with my husband and son going totally the opposite direction that wouldn't have worked at all.
Since you seem to know the area is there any way you can tell us which outlet mall Floridays Resort is by? Thanks!:mickey:

Piglet822
09-30-2008, 01:55 PM
It's by the Premium Outlet Mall - if you have the address of the resort plug it into google or microsoft and click on maps - you should be able to get an aerial view of the area and scope everything out :)
Just so you know though, these maps are sometimes a couple of years old. I went to show my boyfriend a hotel I had stayed at and when I pulled it up on Microsoft Live the hotel wasn't there, lol.