PDA

View Full Version : Walt Disney World Holiday website

Figment78
09-29-2008, 01:21 PM
Slightly off-topic, but if anyone is planning to go during the holidays or if anyone wants to get depressed that they AREN'T going during the holiday season, check out the holiday section of the Disneyworld website. I don't know how long they've had it up, but I just found it and it is SO beautiful! Really great depiction of how wonderful that place is during the holidays.

momofarealprincessf
09-29-2008, 01:49 PM
We'll be going Dec. 24th through Jan 1st! We can't wait. I'm not excited about the crowds but what could be better then the candlelight processional on Christmas day & starting New Years in MK watching fireworks over Cinderellas castle?
:mickey:

disneymom15
09-29-2008, 02:54 PM
The castle is so amazing. Husband and I were there last year. Going again this year and bringing our daughter and her boyfriend with us, I can't wait,:santa: 66 days to go.

mouseketeer mom
09-29-2008, 03:40 PM
We'll be going Dec. 24th through Jan 1st! We can't wait. I'm not excited about the crowds but what could be better then the candlelight processional on Christmas day & starting New Years in MK watching fireworks over Cinderellas castle?
:mickey:

Nothing! Nothing could be better!!!! Have a magical time!