PDA

View Full Version : The Btter Late Then Never Trip Report Part 2!

Daisy'sDude615
09-29-2008, 01:17 PM
09/08/07- So today is our real check in day! So after waking up, we took our showers, and said good bye to our room. I guess that we had to because they plan out rooms in advance. So we decided that even though we had to check back in @ three at PoP again we would go do some fun things.

The first thing that we did was explore the food court and the gift shop(well my friends did, since I have stayed there several times). Since we really had nothing planned for the day I suggested that we go to the outlet stores. The first one had some good things. I bought a Daisy Duck plush, and also some pins! We then had a quick bite to eat at Taco Bell. After that, we hit up the second store, but we found nothing there.

By that time it was 3:00, so we went back to the hotel and checked in again. This time our room was our home for the next 6 nights. We unpacked, rested a little, then went shopping. We got some autograph books, pens, and I got the refillable mug( even though we were on the dining plan) because it had Daisy on it!

We went back to the room and got ready for our dinner reservations. We were going to go eat at Cinderella's Gayla Feast @ the Grand Floridian! Now this was going to be a surprise for my one friend. She loves Cinderella and wanted to eat with her, but we told her that they were booked, so we told her that we were going to eat with Alice, and Pooh!

We took the bus to the MK, just so that we could ride the monorail! We got to ride in the front, and we got our co-pilot cards. The guy asked us were we were going and we told him, and he says, "Oh you will get to eat with Cindy tonight." We thought that the surprise was ruined, but it flew right over her head.

We got there had a little bit of a wait, but then were seated. When my friend saw that Cinderella was there she was soooo happy, and surprised! This was IMHO the BEST NIGHT! We go to meet and have our pictures taken with Cindy, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, and Drizella! The two of them were sooo funny. Me and my friend reminded them that last year we became engaged and were wanting to know if they had final plans for the wedding! There was also a time that they had to pick people to dance with them, and they came back for us! It was a blast. They stayed in our section for a while, and kept us well entertained! Lots of great photos!

We then went to Down Town Disney for an Hour, came back to the hotel, and went to bed!

***Sorry I talk a lot, I just have a lot to say, and want to share it with everone!!!***

Lizzie
09-29-2008, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the report!

laward32
09-29-2008, 08:24 PM
What a great start to your trip. Thanks for sharing.:mickey:

faline
09-29-2008, 08:44 PM
The dinner at 1900 Park Faire is lots of fun! We did it for the first time just a few weeks ago! Glad you enjoyed it!

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-30-2008, 11:51 AM
Thanks for the report

Mackflava99
09-30-2008, 01:21 PM
I loved that dinner too-
Thanks for sharing

pdrlkr
09-30-2008, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

mouseketeer mom
09-30-2008, 05:32 PM
What a great surprise for your friend!!! What a great day!

tinkerbell04
10-01-2008, 06:34 PM
Sounds like a great surprise dinner! Thanks for sharing, I am looking forward to hearing more!

yjgirl32
10-03-2008, 11:17 AM
Tsalk all you want- I never get tired oh hearing about Disney! I get great ideas on how to make my families trip better by listening to everyone here. Thanks for sharing.

KylesMom
10-03-2008, 01:06 PM
What a great surprise for your friend - glad to hear it was a success! Thanks for sharing! :mickey: