PDA

View Full Version : offsite accomodations

mshomeschoolmom
09-29-2008, 12:58 PM
Our trip to WDW is 10/05-10/11. :cloud9::joy::clappy:
Our initial plans were to leave Saturday night and drive all night. Then we talked about leaving when my DH got in from work @ 3pm and drive 1/2 way and find somewhere to stay the night and get up early Sunday morning and drive the rest of the way. Now my DH has decided to take off from work on Sat. and leave early Sat. morning early. It's about a 12hr drive for us,so if we leave early Sat. morning as of our plans now, it will put us arriving Sat. night.
So, what are some good clean offsite motels that you would recommend close to WDW to stay in for Sat. night? Not to pricey....

crmark1
09-29-2008, 01:53 PM
The Ramada Plaza in Kissimmie is nice and affordable. You can get a motor court room (outside walkway) for around $69.00 or a tower room (inside hall) for around $89.00. This includes a full breakfast buffet for two adults and up to two children. Call the hotel direct and ask for reservations (I found that you get a better rate this way) Dont accept the first price they quote, they will come down if you negotiate.:mickey:

pox24
09-29-2008, 04:02 PM
I have stayed at the Hawthorne Suites and Courtyard Marriott for less than $ 80.00 night. These locations are on Palm Parkway just outside the Downtown Disney entrance off Rte. 535. Check them out. :thumbsup:

momof3boysinTN
09-29-2008, 06:51 PM
Our family enjoyed the DTD area. Stayed at the Double Tree I booked online and received great rate. It as super nice and my family really enjoyed staying there.
Tonya B:mickey: