PDA

View Full Version : Donalds breakfast at Tusker House?

dlpmikki
09-29-2008, 09:37 AM
Has anyone done this since it moved to Tusker House? I thought it would be the same but there seem to be some different food options. What's it like and are the tables any bigger than at dinoland?

DDuck66
09-29-2008, 09:43 AM
We went last May and loved it. The food quality seemed to be better and the dining area was not quite as crowded as dinoland, but not by much. The are several "bars" where they serve different types of food. Each "bar" had it own CM to make sure that the food was full and kept neat. it also meant that you did not have to go back through the entire line just to get one thing.

yjgirl32
09-29-2008, 09:57 AM
lace we try- my DS5 loves Donald. Thanks for the info.

Diznee4Me
09-29-2008, 10:30 AM
We did it last year and enjoyed it. The food was great and the character interaction was :thumbsup:

Pop Centurion
09-29-2008, 11:28 AM
The food is better than the old restaurantosaurus location. Seating is somewhat better but nothing drastic.
My only complaint was that we got seated so late that we were only able to make one trip to the buffet before they cleared it out for lunch. That's mainly because we had a late ressie and the people already in there weren't clearing out fast enough to make room for more. So I can't blame it on the the Tusker House staff but they should have been a little more aware that many guests were being seated much later than their ressie time. But I'd go again without hesitation.
BTW, the Jamba Juice is awesome!!!

dlpmikki
09-29-2008, 12:33 PM
Now I'll have to see if I can get an ADR - early if possible!

SurferStitch
09-29-2008, 12:51 PM
DH and I have been there twice, and are going again next month. We think it's the best breakfast buffet on property.

Everything was fresh and delicious. Character interaction was great, and we've had excellent servers. Can't wait to go back!!

"SULLEY "RULES!!
09-29-2008, 08:15 PM
DH and I LOVE it there!!!!!!!!!! Great buffet and the character interaction is FANTASTIC!! Going back on November 25th:thumbsup:
56 days and counting:number1:

Next trip: 11/24 thru 12/5 at the POP

momofaprincess
09-29-2008, 10:12 PM
How many of you got to see Daisy at Tusker House? My daughter loves her.

green ranger
09-29-2008, 10:22 PM
We were there the second week of September and Daisy made her way to our table twice during breakfast. We had a great time. The characters and the food were great!

SurferStitch
09-30-2008, 12:46 AM

She's been there both times we've eaten there. She's my favorite out of the characters there!

tinksmom02
09-30-2008, 11:38 AM
We were there exactly two weeks ago at this time LOL Our server was not the greatest (3 coffee drinkers and he brings a tiny thimbleful of creamer, and then "forgets" to bring more), but the character interaction was great.

We were the last breakfast seating (and we were actually late because I messed up the times :blush:) but I didn't feel rushed with the buffet at all. I will say, though, that they seem to change it over from breakfast to lunch VERY quickly.

missalabama
09-30-2008, 02:31 PM
what time does breakfast end?

joanna71985
09-30-2008, 03:55 PM
The new breakfast at Tusker House is a lot of fun. I really enjoyed it there.

I saw Daisy there.

dlpmikki
09-30-2008, 05:47 PM
DH and I LOVE it there!!!!!!!!!! Great buffet and the character interaction is FANTASTIC!! Going back on November 25th:thumbsup:
56 days and counting:number1:

Next trip: 11/24 thru 12/5 at the POP

I've now booked the 8.05 slot for the 21st November :D