PDA

View Full Version : EPCOT TS Help Needed

Wickster1970
09-28-2008, 08:05 PM
Hello all!:mickey:

We plan on having two EPCOT TS when we go in April. Le Cellier is one, but we can't make up our minds on the other. The two we are torn between are Chefs de France and Teppan Edo. We will have three of our little ones with us (DD10, DD9 and DS7) and are wondering if the kids meals at Teppan Edo will be appetizing to the two youngest. They DO like Chinese food so we don't think it will be too foreign to them.

What do you think?

YAY! 100!!

henry.james.s
09-28-2008, 08:20 PM
Without a doubt Teppan Edo!! The kids will love it..I've never seen a kid there that didn't.
And you can't get fresher food anywhere. :number1:

CaptSmee
09-28-2008, 09:10 PM
Teppan Edo! I'm a huge fan since they've re-opened! Great fun, and great food!

TheMartellFamily
09-28-2008, 09:40 PM
Teppen Eddo for sure. My DS's just sat there the whole time and did not blink an eye. They loved watching the food being made and had a kids version of the chop sticks. They truely loved it. They are picky eaters, but ate well cause it was so neat. They want to go back to this restaurant when ever we go back to WDW.

Natazu
09-29-2008, 02:39 AM
Neither. How about Marrakesh?

mouseketeer mom
09-29-2008, 07:11 AM
My kids are 14, 12, and 9 now, and we've been taking them since they were little beans so I can help with Epcot TS! I think Le Cellier is a good choice for the grown ups, and the kids will like it too, except it won't be a "fun" place for them, like some other Epcot TS places. Teppan Edo would be a good pick. The food will seem familiar, and it is entertaining for everyone! Coral Reef is another good pick. Eating next to the huge tank of fish is such a unique experience for the whole family, and the restaurant is kid friendly too! Garden Grill is another fun pick, the restaurant rotates in the Land, and the food is sooo good, and it is all you can eat family style. Biergarten is another good choice in WS..it is lively, and there is a band and dancing. My kids loved getting out on the dance floor and had a blast.
Enjoy whichever you choose!

crmark1
09-29-2008, 08:35 AM
We have tried several of the TS's at EPCOT. On our last visit we tried Coral Reef and loved it!

Checkers
09-29-2008, 10:04 AM
Without a doubt Teppan Edo!! The kids will love it..I've never seen a kid there that didn't.
And you can't get fresher food anywhere. :number1:

:mickey:Ditto!

Pop Centurion
09-29-2008, 11:35 AM
I think your kids will love Teppan Edo. They can get Chicken or Shrimp Tempura with Rice, veggies, and Noodles in a cool Monorail shaped dish where each item is in a separate compartment. As mentioned they will love watching the food being made and the chefs like to direct their cooking tricks and jokes towards the children.

Crow
09-29-2008, 02:20 PM
Id say Teppan Edo. while i havent eaten there lately I have eaten several times at Tokyo Dining & it was outstanding. the rehab of the place is nice & service was great.
Chefs de France I just ate at also & had a good lunch.

"SULLEY "RULES!!
09-29-2008, 08:09 PM
Teppan Edo:chef:

Next trip: 11/24 thru 12/5

Insanity Clause
09-30-2008, 03:54 PM
Thank you all for your help DH and I have decided to go with Teppan Edo over Chefs de France. :chef:

Thank you all for your wonderful imput!

garthbarth1
09-30-2008, 10:20 PM
You will love Teppan Edo..the food is wonderful!

gmgdisneymom
10-01-2008, 10:05 AM
Teppan Edo - the food is great and the kids will be entertained:thumbsup: