09-27-2008, 09:18 PM
Dates Sept 20-26 POP Century
Cast
Me (Trish) 36
Mom (Claire) over 60 but doesn't act it
DD (Sammy) 3
DD (Alex) 20 months
FREE DINING

The girls slept until about 8am... THAT was nice... We got going pretty quicly this morning after breakfasts in the room again...

Oh I forgot to write that yesterday there were birthday cards and baloons for the girl's birthdays when we got back to our rooms. A signed card from Cinderella for Sammy, and Pooh and friends for ALex... each got about 3-4 baloons... it was GREAT!

So back to Monday, Day 3... off to Epcot... we walked in and it was walk on for Spaceship Earth... so we did just that! Then we headed over to Nemo and friends, and Turtle Talk. Sammy would not sit up front with the kids, so I took her to the back bench and let her stand. Alex had no problem sitting with a bunch of other kids (She doesn't talk... but has NO shyness like Sammy... she is a VERY outgoing little squirt!)... SO Mom stayed at the benches up front to keep an eye on Alex. After this we walked onto Imagination... and then let the girls play in the fountains a little. We knew that we wanted to try the Tangerine Cafe in Morocco for lunch... so we started heading over... THe lands were totally empty... it was nice to just walk through and not fight crowds. We got to Morocco about 5 minutes before they opened, and killed time letting the girls play in the fountains. Then we ate... we both had the chicken and lamb shwarma platters and they were DELISH! The girls had pb&j and some bites of ours.... After lunch we walked the rest of the way around the lake... hitting Maelstrom and the Mexico ride... we ran into Donald Duck by Mexico and got our pic taken with him. The girls really enjoyed the Mexico ride. Next we went to wait in line for the Visa meet n greet... the girls stayed with me while Mom went to get fast pass for Soarin. The line for the meet was kind of long... so Mom took the girls to the fire engine.. and then Sam took part in the "How to get out of the house when there is a fire" thing. She had a great time... poor Alex wanted to get in there... but the kids were all taking it seriously, and really Alex just wanted to crawl on the stuff. So finally it was our turn... We met Mickey and Pluto !! They were great and got down on the ground with the girls. Got lots of good pics. Then it was off to Soarin... I got to go while Mom took the girls to the Circle of Life movie... by now it was pretty close to the time for our ADR at Le Cellier... so MOM had to forgo her fastpass. we got outside and there was a DOWNPOUR! Fortunatly, I had put the cover on the stroller before we got into the Land. So we put on the ponchos... put the girls in the stroller under cover and headed for Canada... and it continued to rain... HARDER... Alex screamed for the first half of the walk (she hates the stroller cover) and then was quiet... She fell asleep... We got to Canada and gave our name and begged them to let us bring the stroller to the room and they agreed. We didn't have to wait for long, and went to our table. It was nice with Alex sleeping... we shared a cup of the chedder cheese soup.. YUMM! Especially with the breads... Sammy was great playing "only child" while Alex slept... about 1/2 way into our filets with mushroom risotto... Alex woke up and she was NOT HAPPY... and there was not much that was going to make her happy... I finally took her into the bathroom to let her cry it out without annoying the other eaters as much... she calmed down. Edward was our waiter and he was great. We had "smoothie" type drinks that came with the DDP... Mom had mango and I had sour apple... the filet was terrific... I had the maple creme brulee for dessert and Mom had the mousse... Sam had some pizza and ate pretty good for her... We left pretty soon after the meal because Alex was done with being in there. It was still raining when we got out... we decided to head back to POP to dry off and decide if we wanted to head back out or not... once we were in and dry... there was no chance we were going to head back out... it was 6 pm/... so we gave the girls baths... and then I hopoked up the dvd player to the tv and let the girls watch The Lion King... then to bed. After a few late nights... it felt good to go to bed early.

Next... take it easy (RIGHT!)... then the Haloween party

iheartmickey
09-27-2008, 09:49 PM
Sounds like a great day! Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

laward32
09-27-2008, 10:07 PM
I remember traveling with two little ones. They wear out fast. Its good to go to bed early every once in a while. Thanks for sharing. Sounded like another great day.:mickey:

faline
09-27-2008, 10:07 PM
Fun day but it sounds like a early evening in was needed by all!

Lizzie
09-27-2008, 10:14 PM
Thats great that they let you bring your stroller in. Waking up a sleeping toddler is not a good thing sometimes.

mouseketeer mom
09-28-2008, 08:38 AM
Sometimes the best thing is just knowing when to call it a day! Thanks for the report!

RedSoxFan
09-28-2008, 09:04 AM
Sounds like another great day.:mickey:

mickey&missy
09-28-2008, 02:19 PM
Sounds like another great day! Thanks for sharing!

Mackflava99
09-30-2008, 11:00 AM
Thanks for sharing, nice report!!

pdrlkr
09-30-2008, 04:04 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

January-2007
10-21-2008, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the trip report.

tinkerbell04
10-22-2008, 05:09 PM
Thanks for sharing your great day :)

yjgirl32
10-23-2008, 09:58 AM
I can't wait to eat at Le Cellier. I am so hoping to get a reservation for this place. Thanks for sharing.

dolphinmickey9170
10-23-2008, 11:07 AM
LeCellier is our all-time, not-to-be-missed, favorite. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.:mickey:

DizNee143
10-23-2008, 02:36 PM
yet another great day...that stinks about the rain though..and wow i went to le cellier for the first time a few weeks ago while i was there for my honeymoon..wow that is some awesome food!!! :mickey: