PDA

View Full Version : Best Non-Park Lunch

Goes4FastPass
09-26-2008, 11:32 PM
We have a 7:30pm flight on our departure day - and that's not a park day for us.

It seems weekend days aren't very different from weekdays at the resorts but it's a Sunday, if that matters.

What's the best uh, brunch at any WDW resort? Timw would be after breakfast hours like noon.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

Aggie97
09-27-2008, 01:02 AM
It's not at all brunch-y, but I've always enjoyed lunch at Kona Cafe. :mickey:

Natazu
09-27-2008, 01:16 AM
I think the best lunch at Disney is the Grand Floridian Cafe. The Grand Sandwich is absolutely awesome. Plus there's crab cakes, fresh fish, wonderful soups and the place is beautifully located about as close to the magic as one can be. It's a great way to finish a trip.

7swans
09-27-2008, 03:19 PM
House of Blues has a Gospel Brunch @ 10:30 & 1:00, I think there is still a DVC discount if you can take advantage of that.
The food was pretty good, and the show was memorable.
The resort resturants all seem to be finished with breafast by 11:30.

KineGirl
09-27-2008, 03:52 PM
Olivias at OKW is always a decent meal anytime of the day

svarhall07
09-28-2008, 12:46 PM
oh there are so many choices! I usually book most of my ADRs outside of the parks just to catch a break. Kona is excellent and you get to explore the Poly. Spoodles on the boardwalk is one of my new favorites, and you could do ice cream on the boardwalk as well. Boma at the AKL is my favorite all time at WDW! And you could spend some time looking at the animals. Where ever you choose, it will be great. Let us know!

SBETigg
09-28-2008, 01:43 PM
I think the best lunch at Disney is the Grand Floridian Cafe. The Grand Sandwich is absolutely awesome. Plus there's crab cakes, fresh fish, wonderful soups and the place is beautifully located about as close to the magic as one can be. It's a great way to finish a trip.

I'm with Jym on this one. Excellent choice.

SurferStitch
09-28-2008, 02:43 PM
I'm also with Jym. GF Cafe has wonderful food.

We also enjoy lunch at Fulton's, but that's obviously not a resort restaurant. Still, it's an excellent lunch!

KAT1811
09-28-2008, 03:29 PM
Personally I would head to DTD and go to the Earl of Sandwhich and then shop a bit in the shops before heading out. That is what we did on our last say of our last vacation and it was a great way to end.

threeh
10-01-2008, 12:28 PM
I would go for Grand Flo cafe or Kona Cafe!!
They are 2 of my faves!!

Happy planning:mickey: