PDA

View Full Version : November Weather and Crowds?!

lawgirl
09-26-2008, 07:46 PM
We're going Nov 4-9. I've never been in Nov...we've been March, Dec, August, July...never November.

I'm not really sure what to expect regarding crowds...its listed as a good time to go.

Also, not sure what to expect as far as weather goes.

Thanks!

DisneyDadfromPittsburgh
09-26-2008, 08:33 PM
One year we visited Nov 4 -8 and the weather was just fantatic. It was between 82 and 84 each day, sunny, and not a drop of rain.

I have been to WDW in May, July, Nov, Dec and January and the November weather beat all.

Strmchsr
09-26-2008, 10:41 PM
Look in Info Central for the historic weather conditions and you'll see exactly what the weather was like on those days for the last few years. That should be most helpful in your planning.

hel5165
09-27-2008, 10:09 AM
The weather should be fine. The food and wine festival will be going on as well as the golf tournament so I would think it will be a bit crowded especially on the weekend.

VWL Mom
09-27-2008, 12:26 PM
We usually go the 1st or 2nd week of November and the weather is mid 70's to low 80's during the day. Usually need a sweatshirt at night. Last 2 years we have not needed the ponchos.

Crowds overall aren't too bad, most rides 15 - 20 min wait max. Of course, we FP the more popular ones. The biggest crowds we've seen are at Epcot on the weekends so we try and go there Mon-Thur.

KAT1811
09-28-2008, 03:15 PM
Good to know. Sounds like it is not very cool like I was expecting it to be. Sounds like summer clothing with sweatshirts at night are okay?

teambricker04
09-28-2008, 03:53 PM
We had the best time that same week last year! We thought the crowds were really low. It was nice at the evening EMH. One night at DHS for the EMH we felt like we were the only people there!!!

I don't remember it being all that cool at night, but I am really use to super cold weather. We did not go swimming, but we could have durning the day.

Tinkerbella16
09-28-2008, 09:14 PM
We won't go any other time, but November. We usually always go the 2nd week, but we have been there during the first week. Last year we were there the 11-17, and the weather was perfect...not a drop of rain, not even cloudy, a little cool in the morning, in the 70's during the day, and chilly at night..it was wonderful.

The first week of nov is Jersey Week, so it won't be crowded like Thanksgiving week crowded, but you'll find more people from NJ there than usual since a lot of schools are off that week. But nothing to worry about.

You will love it there in november, there will be christmas decor up and it is really amazing!!!

:mickey: