PDA

View Full Version : UnOfficial Disney Tours

Lone_Nova
09-26-2008, 11:16 AM
Currently I am planning a "Grand Gathering" type vacation with both my family as well as my wife's family for Jan 2010. (Yes, I know this could get real scary real quickly.) Anyway one of the things that we have been talking about is having each group take a different theme park and give a tour of that park. We have done the "official" disney tours in the past but this trip it will not be economically appropriate for everyone. I was wondering if anybody had any thoughts on different tour ideas / styles so that I can give options to those going who may not be as much of a Disney nut as some of us. Any ideas and help would be greatly appreciated.

Disneyfun
09-26-2008, 05:05 PM
That is a great idea!!!

I would suggest tour themes of "Favorite Attractions" with why the guide likes the attraction or personal connection to it, "Favorite Snacks" with recipies or calorie counts, "Favorite Color" with themes or attractions that have a person's favorite color...I could go on and on.

You may want to refer your party members to Intercot to get the skinny on the parks if they aren't Disney freaks like the rest of us! :blush:

casey@bat
09-26-2008, 05:13 PM
A hidden mickey tour might be easy if the "guide" got a book ahead of time that told where they were.

Lone_Nova
09-27-2008, 01:24 PM
I like the idea of doing a more personal type tour by focusing on the tour guides favorite things. This would help them feel more comfortable giving the tours.