PDA

View Full Version : Photo Pass

peterbiltchic2000
09-26-2008, 09:58 AM
I was wondering if anyone has had more than one card and put both cards on the cd because my sister n law will be goin with us and she wants her own card? Do they have different borders and stuff that you can add to your pictures for christmas? Thanks for any info.:confused:

brian2000boston
09-26-2008, 10:27 AM
You sure can. You can add as many cards as you want. We just got back a little over a week ago and added our friends cards to ours so we can put it all on one cd and pay once. As far as I can tell, they do not have a limit on cards. Make sure you take a picture of your card in case you loose it. Have a great trip.

kittysomerville
09-26-2008, 10:27 AM
I just got back from my first trip using Photopass. Yes, you can combine your cards when you go to do the photopass cd. And, yes, there are different borders for some of the events. I did the MNSSHP, and there were Halloween borders there for me to use. Wonderful service! I'd definately use it again, and I think you'll be very pleased! :thumbsup:

brian2000boston
09-26-2008, 10:31 AM
i should add as a follow up to other comments. The border options changed based on the type and location of the photo. As an example when you have them take pictures of you with characters they will have borders that include signatures from that character. If you get a picture in different parks there will be borders specific to that park for only that picture.

BigRedDad
09-26-2008, 11:48 AM
One other note. You can put multiple cards on a Photo Pass CD. However, I think there is a cap of 6 cards. I may be mistaken, but you will want to verify.

TIP: Write down your PhotoPass number when you get one. This way if it is lost, you don't lose the picture opportunities.

SAHDad
09-26-2008, 12:11 PM
I don't know if the cap is 6, but we had 3 or 4 (I think 4) different cards on the CD from our last trip.