PDA

View Full Version : Pal Mickey

handmaidenofprincesses
09-25-2008, 08:29 PM
Hi there..

Probably not the right place to post this, but oh well...

I am considering buying a Pal Mickey and am wondering what everyone thinks of him? Fun or annoying? Informative or same old same old?

Also, does he work in DL? I might be going there for my bday in August :mickey: (1st time since i was 3!!)

KineGirl
09-25-2008, 08:47 PM
I love him but then I like every little park interactive thing that have pushed out :blush: Hes a little cheesy if youre a big people but if youre wearing Mouse ears ... whats a stuffed, talking Mickey going to hurt? He can come in handy in letting you know if there is a short line near by and his silly jokes will bring a smile from time to time. Now days you can buy outfits for him - pirates, rain slickers, safari outfit, etc.. We think of him as another way to interact with and enjoy the parks.

I have no idea if he works in DL but I dont think so .. maybe someone else can help with that.

We bought ours when he first came out and have had no problems keeping him updated. Also he doesnt eat through batteries like some other devices can.

LuvsTigger80
09-26-2008, 12:13 AM
Pal Mickey is great fun! We bought one when we were in the world in april. He went everywhere with us. And my son loved it. :mickey: Unfortantly he does not work at disneyland (or else I would be taking him all the time). Hopefully one day he will. :mickey:

Sunshine1010
09-26-2008, 03:44 AM
My son loves his....BUT, we are the ones who end up carrying 95% of the time.

handmaidenofprincesses
09-27-2008, 11:36 AM
Thanks for throwing in your two cents everyone:twocents:... I broke down and bought one on eBay last night:mjump:... Can't wait to get it!!! :mickey2:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
10-04-2008, 12:37 PM
speaking of him... how much does he cost in the parks?

MickeyMousse
10-05-2008, 01:23 PM
Pal Mickey is great!! :mickey: We bought him when it first came out for our oldest DS. He loved everything about it and now he has handed it down to his younger brother. Our younger DS loves when Pal Mickey announces info on parades, rides, etc....it makes him feel like a CM!:thumbsup:

handmaidenofprincesses
10-05-2008, 03:14 PM
speaking of him... how much does he cost in the parks?

I believe he is $65 in the parks. I got mine (he came last night!) on eBay for a little over 30, plus shipping (so about $40).

I love him he's so cute, but he's kind of loud! I was surprised, when I turned him on and pressed his hands he giggled so loudly that it sort of startled me. I'm sure that's so I can hear him in the parks though..