PDA

View Full Version : Carmel Apples?

spooky_kitten
09-25-2008, 01:53 PM
I hope I am posting this in the correct forum section...

I was wondering if anyone knows how much the regular carmel apples are at DLR? I would like to buy some for my co-workers when I go to DLR next month, but need to figure out how much it'll cost me.

BrerGnat
09-25-2008, 04:31 PM
They're expensive. I want to say like $6-7 each. Maybe more.

NotaGeek
09-25-2008, 06:39 PM
Uh, I wouldn't say $6 for the type of apple you get at Disneyland is expensive. But it's all perspective. They aren't your average country fair apple!

If you visit Marcelline's Confectionery in DTD they have a huge assortment, and I believe that the plain apples start at about $4.95 -- there are several type and flavors to choose from and they even pack them to travel well. I get them for my friends every time I go to DLR and they survive the plane ride wonderfully.

Of course they also have them on Main Street in the candy shop, but the selection at Marcelline's is much better. I will be at DLR tomorrow and I will try and get the prices and post them for you so you know what you will be getting yourself into ... :high5:

Melanie
09-25-2008, 07:47 PM
I will be at DLR tomorrow and I will try and get the prices and post them for you so you know what you will be getting yourself into ... :high5:

Oh, you know I will gladly accompany you to Marceline's for this "research". I can't wait for my first caramel apple of the week. And I'd pay $10 for one! :yes:

DoomBuggyDude
09-25-2008, 11:54 PM
Oh, you know I will gladly accompany you to Marceline's for this "research". And I'd pay $10 for one!

I've studied these for seven years.
I just know I'm overlooking something important.

Perhaps trying one of every variety is in order.

NotaGeek
09-30-2008, 12:50 AM
Plain Carmel Apple $4.95 plus tax. More prices to come...

BrerGnat
09-30-2008, 01:47 PM
My bad, I missed the part about PLAIN caramel apple. Yes, those are cheaper. It's when you start loading them up that they become pricey...:blush:

But, they ARE delicious...and well worth it. Just for the record, EVERYTHING at Marceline's Confectionery is delicious and well worth it, IMO. :cloud9:

spooky_kitten
10-05-2008, 05:53 PM
Wonderful! Thank you all for helping me with this!! :thanks: :rocks:

Mandy Mouse
10-06-2008, 08:12 PM
for yourself make sure you get an apple pie apple they are the yummiest things on the planet! They have carmel, white chocolate and cinnamon sugar I believe. We eat them in the park and take at least 2 home with us every trip!