PDA

View Full Version : 26SEP - 29SEP Pre-trip Report

chick20679
09-25-2008, 08:11 AM
Cast:
Me (29)
Mom (as if)
Both of us have been to Disney 15+ times and this will be another short trip ~ third so far this year.

We will be staying 3 nights at POFQ (third time at this hotel). I really love it here, the layout is great!

We will arrive MCO at 11am, and will be taking DME to the hotel. After checking in, we plan on heading over to Epcot to spend the afternoon doing the F&W Fest!! Can't wait!! We've gone a few times before and have really loved it! We have a ressie for Chefs du France, but after some discussion we may cancel it... after eating at the F&W fest all afternoon we might not have room for a full dinner.

Day two, will be Animal Kingdom in the AM and Magic Kingdom in the evening (open till 12am!!). We have ressies for Jiko at Animal Kingdom Lodge and are really excited, both for the meal and to check out the resort since we'ver never been over there.

Day three, either Epcot or Magic Kingdom in the AM and then Studios in the evening. We have ressies for the Fantasmic dinner package at Hollywood Brown Derby. I can't wait to go on Toy Story Mania, since last time we were here we forgot it was AP preview weekend and missed it.

Day four is our final day. We will spend the morning at which ever park we didn't do the morning before (EP or MK). Our flight leaves MCO at 6pm, so we'll have to be back to the hotel by 3ish for our DME pickup.

We are very excited, even though it is a short trip. We are planning on trying to take it slow and relax a bit, but that never seems to be the way it works out. Hoping that crowds won't be bad and that the weather will turn out OK.

Can't wait! Only 22 hours to go!!!!!!!! :joy::party2::yay::woohoo::clappy:

DizNee143
09-25-2008, 08:17 AM
i hope you and y our mom have a wonderful time!! :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-25-2008, 08:30 AM
Have a great time

Mackflava99
09-25-2008, 08:55 AM
Have a wonde4rful time-
keep us posted on how it went.

Diznee4Me
09-25-2008, 09:07 AM
Have a great trip. :thumbsup:

Lizzie
09-25-2008, 12:07 PM
Have a great trip.

ChipnDaleGal
09-25-2008, 04:38 PM
Looks like you have a wonderful time ahead of you. I hope the two of you have fun. :mickey:

KineGirl
09-25-2008, 05:05 PM
Have so much fun its crazy!! :)

faline
09-25-2008, 08:30 PM
Almost time for you to head to Disney! Have a wonderful time!

mouseketeer mom
09-26-2008, 06:49 AM
Its a short trip, but you have tons of Disney Magic planned. Have a terrific time!!!