PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get a cake delivered to our resot

PAMOUSELOVER
09-24-2008, 01:02 PM
Where can I get a birthday cake brought to our ressort?

KarenP
09-24-2008, 01:18 PM
If you are staying at a Disney Resort, you can order a Celebration Cake to be delivered to your room through room service or guest services.

PAMOUSELOVER
09-24-2008, 01:35 PM
Is there different cakes that I can get?
We will be staying at port orleans french quarter. Cost for a small cake for four?
Will they give you foks and plates?

TammiMcMan
09-24-2008, 03:41 PM
6 inch cakes cost about $21.50, but that size cannot be customized. If you want to move up in price, they can pretty much do whatever you want.

I'd try either calling the cake hotline, 407-827-2253 or the resort directly and ask to speak with someone in their bakery department. Although, I'm not entirely positive that POR has a bakery. It's worth asking for though and yes, they will give you plates and utensils.

thumperbug
09-24-2008, 04:45 PM
Talk directly to the bakery. We celebrated my son's 4th B day at WDW and I ordered a cake. We had dinner at the Castle and while fairy godmother was singing "happy celebrations to you" the waitress brought over my son's lite cake. He thought the castle was singing to him.

Oh...got side tracked....speak to the folks at the bakery. They are great. Gave me ideas for the cake. Some Pixar designs cannot go on the cake for copyright reasons. We were a party of 5 and ordered the cake recommended. I don't remember the price, I do however remember it was the best cake we ever ate and ate it for days and days.