PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Tournament - Sweet 16

DizneyFreak2002
09-24-2008, 12:03 PM
Well, we made it... the SWEET 16!!!!

After many weeks of eliminations, we have come down to the final 16 dining options in Walt Disney World.. We have had some Cinderella runs, and a few upsets.... However, we have come to the nitty gritty now...

This round will be handled as the previous rounds... Multiple choice is allowed... When I list the match ups in the poll, I will be adding the seed the restautant was in its region, as well as the region it came from... Voting will last 3 days... Here are the results of the first set of match ups:

Boma eliminated 1900 park Fare 36-26

Le Cellier Steakhouse eliminated Chef Mickey's 47-28

California Grill defeated Whispering Canyon Cafe 38-27

Kona Cafe eliminated Cosmic Ray's 34-27

Here are the second set of match ups:

Crystal Palace vs. San Angel Inn
Ohana vs. Earl of Sandwich
Columbia Harbour House vs. Rose & Crown Pub
Jiko vs. Tusker House

Remember: have fun and happy voting...

JasonH
09-24-2008, 11:23 PM
A couple of these match-ups should be pretty close to call. But looking over them, I have one question.....what region is Tusker from?? ;) Sounds like a cross between Dumbo and Bambi or a rejected name for Dopey the dwarf. hehehe :D

DizneyFreak2002
09-25-2008, 12:37 AM
A couple of these match-ups should be pretty close to call. But looking over them, I have one question.....what region is Tusker from?? ;) Sounds like a cross between Dumbo and Bambi or a rejected name for Dopey the dwarf. hehehe :D

Stinking typo... Tusker is from the Dumbo region... LOL

GrmGrninGost
09-25-2008, 05:43 AM
Great match ups! I can't wait to see who wins this thing! :mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
09-25-2008, 08:44 PM
Voting will end on Saturday but I will not be around to tally the votes and start the Elite 8 match ups... Those match ups will begin on Monday...

There is still plenty of time left to vote in this round if you haven't yet... Feel free to let your voice be heard!!! :)

DizneyFreak2002
09-26-2008, 02:21 PM
Voting ends tomorrow, and we have two close match ups... Rose and Crown Pub has a 1 vote lead over Columbia Harbour House, and Jiko trails Tusker House by 1 vote....

Things can change draastically since time still remains.. Remember, check in on Sunday night or Monday morning for the results of this round as well as the beginning of the Elite 8 round...