PDA

View Full Version : Mvmcp Q

hlkeck
09-24-2008, 12:00 PM
Do you have to have a separate park ticket in addition to the ticket to get into the party? I called a CM and she was vague and unsure...it seemed that there were people ONLY using their MNSSHP tickets and getting in at 4:00 pm when we got there last week. We're going back for MVMCP and my parents will be with us and do not have APs - do they have to purchase a separate ticket?

Thanks!

Strmchsr
09-24-2008, 12:36 PM
You do not have to have a park ticket for that day to get in. Beginning at 4:00 pm your party ticket will get you in for both MVMCP and MNSSHP.

kdsjjb
09-24-2008, 12:38 PM
I was sure I knew the answer to this until the other day.

I always thought that you DID NOT have to have a park ticket on top of your party ticket, and I'm still pretty sure that this is correct.

However, while making some quick dining changes the other day, the CM I was dealing with told me that we DID need park tickets as well.

I took that with a grain of salt and didn't really get too deep into the conversation with her, but I did call back later to speak with someone else who told me that I was correct and the other CM must have misunderstood me.

So, I am back to believing that you do not need park tickets on top of your party tickets, as long as you enter after 4pm.

gauvin4
09-24-2008, 01:03 PM
So, I am back to believing that you do not need park tickets on top of your party tickets, as long as you enter after 4pm.

This is correct. We did this last Dec for the MVMCP. We entered the park shortly after 4 pm with only a party ticket.

Hope you have a great time!!

joanna71985
09-24-2008, 01:46 PM
You can get in with just the party ticket at 4pm.

disneylovinmom
09-24-2008, 02:21 PM
:tree:You will need a seperate park ticket only if you plan on spending the day at MK before 4:00. Otherwise, no you don't need a seperate admission ticket if you are only attending the party and arrive at 4:00 or after. We went last year and it was wonderful. You will have a great time.

LauraleeH
09-24-2008, 05:46 PM
I can't believe a Cast Member would say differently...unless the CM was confused and thought you wanted in before 4:00.

Have fun!