PDA

View Full Version : Stitch at O'hana b-fast

gmgdisneymom
09-24-2008, 10:58 AM
Is stitch always at the breakfast? I will have a very dissapointed dd6 if he is not.

DDuck66
09-24-2008, 11:13 AM
While no character is guaranteed, he is a regular. He has been there the last several times that we went. When we stayed at the Poly in May, we saw him there every day as we passed through.

TKDONALD
09-24-2008, 11:13 AM
He Is Allways There.

SurferStitch
09-24-2008, 12:24 PM
He's always been there when we go!!!

Stitch always makes a fuss over my plush Stitch backpack (I only use him at WDW, and dress him in different outfits). This time I'll have him dressed as Elvis, so I think Stitch will really like him.

I would be one very disappointed 35yo if he wasn't there!!!! :thumbsup:

gmgdisneymom
09-24-2008, 12:28 PM
I have to admit that Stitch is my fav as well - my DH laughs because I always insist on getting my pic with Stitch when we see him. The only reason we are going to the b-fast is to see him. :blush:

Nurse Kim
09-25-2008, 09:50 PM
My DD is also a huge Stitch fan. We are doing Ohanas as her birthday meal while we are there. It's so cute seeing her face light up when she sees him. She will be 13 on our trip but she absolutely loves him. She got a stuff Stitch on our last trip and she says she's taking it with her.

Her shirt said "I wanna be a rock star" on our last trip and he really made a fuss over it. It was cute.

mouseketeer mom
09-25-2008, 10:12 PM
When we were there last month, we were surprised that Stitch wasn't his usual playful self..he just kind of posed, then moved on. :confused: Lilo, on the other hand was an energetic ball of fire, and a whole lot of fun! Go figure!

joanna71985
09-25-2008, 10:18 PM
No character is ever guaranteed. But he usually is there.