PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Royal Table Bfast Question

jpcns50
09-24-2008, 10:40 AM
We have an ADR for Cinderella's Royal Table before the park opens....I believe our ADR is for 8:30AM and the Park opens at 9. How does this work? When we arrive will the cast memebers at the front gate be aware and let us in?

Also, if buses from resorts only start running approx 1/2 hour before park opening, how do we get to breakfast?

Any help would be appreciated. Anyone done this before??

DDuck66
09-24-2008, 10:53 AM
When you get to the entrance to the MK, there will be one gate open for people with dining ADR's. It is usually to the left as you are facing the park. They will either ask for your ADR and check it against a list, or they may just ask you for your time and let you through. I have had them do it both ways.

AuntDJ
09-24-2008, 11:21 AM
In June the line was to the right as you face the parks, over by the guest services/stroller rental area.

They just asked my name, checked the list and let us in.

I think the bus runs 1 hour before park opening. We stayed at POFQ and had plenty of time to leisurely walk down Main Street, switch cameras with a couple of families for some great shots of a barely anyone there Main Street.

and we were finished in time for the Rope Drop to Fantasy Land...Peter Pan; Small World, Dumbo, Snow White less than an hour!

Have fun!
DJ