PDA

View Full Version : Disney Transportation from WDW to Port?

Joy2theworld
09-23-2008, 07:01 PM
We are not staying at a resort where there is a pickup, so, we have to take a cab to another resort. First they told me to go to Carribean beach and then they said the Swan. I called myself and now they said I can go anywhere I want, but didn't tell me what time to go. We are leaving in a little over a week and it is too late to get a ticket or anything, so, I'm a little concerned as i have nothing in hand showing I purchased the transfers. Any help or suggestions?

#1disneyfan
09-23-2008, 07:19 PM
I think I had proof of transfers in my cruise booklet. When we checked into the hotel, we were told to come to the cruise desk to check in during specific times. Upon checking in we were told where and what time to be ready for the bus.

Have a great time!

Joy2theworld
09-23-2008, 07:27 PM
We already have our cruise docs and I just booked the transfers today, so, I can't have proof there unfortunately. Also, we aren't staying at a resort with a cruise desk. We have to take a cab to one that day... that's the dilemma... what time to go?

TammiMcMan
09-24-2008, 04:45 PM
I only know of a few,

12pm OKW
12:30pm POR
12:45pm SSR

You might want to drop a PM to Jeanne, http://www.intercot.com/discussion/member.php?u=4387 . She may be able to get you that info. When you booked the transfer, did they give you a confirmation number that you can take to a resort cruise desk or are they arranging for delivery of your tickets to the resort?

Piglet822
09-24-2008, 07:34 PM
Oh boy, it's been awhile since I've done DCL but I'll try to remember the times best I can:

Grand Floridian is the first pickup, the bus stages at 10:45 and I think it left a little after 11. POR was 11 or 11:30, CBR is one of the last pickups, I'd opt for an earlier one personally. AK park also has a pickup at 12. Also, one of the last pickups. Where are you staying? Does it matter to you which resort you get the bus at? If so let me know and I'll get a definite time for you :)

Joy2theworld
09-24-2008, 08:13 PM
We're doing Pop Century this time. I added the cruise on as a surprise for my mom, so, when we booked the resort last year during the Bounce Back offer, I had no clue we'd be doing the cruise. It doesn't really matter to me which resort we go to. The one DCL person I talked to on the phone said we should go to the Swan/Dolphin though. That and CBR are the closest to Pop I believe. We're taking a cab, so, it doesn't matter though.
Also, no, they didn't give me any reservation number or anything. It is showing on my DCL site now though, so, I may print that out to be safe.

Piglet822
09-25-2008, 01:19 PM
I'd go to CBR then. You might want to go over a little earlier to check in with the DCL folks. You'll find their desk located in the Custom House. The pickup for the Port is at Old Port Royale. I believe the pickup time at CBR is noonish - I'll try to find out a more accurate time for you.
Have fun on your trip!!

Figaro0826
11-16-2008, 10:11 AM
Were staying at the WL and our pick up time is for 11:45 am.

According to Disney Cruise Lines via phone when I made my ressies.