PDA

View Full Version : Help with getting rare character autographs PLEASE!!

emmbowles
09-23-2008, 06:15 PM
hello! I was wondering if there is anyone going to the MNSSHP that would be willing to get some autographs for me from some of the rare characters that only appear at the party? I wont be able to attend unfortunately. Just wondering if someone could help me out. I will pay someone to do this for me. If you are already going and planning to get autographs anyway, it shouldn't be an inconvenience just to get them to sign an extra book. PLEASE help a character fanatic!! I would appreciate it so much!!!! :mickey:

emmbowles
09-24-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm specifically looking for Mr.walrus, Abu, Jane Porter(Tarzan), any of the Country Bears, and any of the villians if they are signing- Maleficent, Frollo, Big Bad wolf, Sheriff of Nottingham. Really not that many. Basically, the ones that only come out at the party. :blush:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-24-2008, 11:57 PM
Last year, Mr. Walrus didn't sign. The Villains also do not sign because of how short they are out there.

The others can be found throughout the parks but I don't think the Bears are out.

emmbowles
09-25-2008, 09:37 PM
Ok thanks Captain Jessica! I still would like for someone to help me get the ones they can, though. :fingers:

emmbowles
09-26-2008, 08:16 AM
Oh my gosh, THANK YOU so much! I appreciate it tremendously! When are you going? Just let me know when you get back and I'll give you my address and I'll send you some money. Thanks again!!! :cloud9::joy::ccat:

Oh yeah, I heard that Prince Charming and Phillip are there also, so if you see them, please get them too, if possible. Just any of the rare characters. Thanks!!!!

emmbowles
09-28-2008, 10:45 PM
Ok great! Have a wonderful trip!!!! :mickey:

emmbowles
09-29-2008, 03:16 PM
I am planning to go in May, so I would like to get the fairies myself. Thanks for offering, though. I'll see who you get on your trip in October and I'll let you know whether I want you to send it or keep it until December. Thanks so much!!! :chipdale: