PDA

View Full Version : All new places!!

jrkcr
09-23-2008, 05:01 PM
Today I made ressies for our week in November. This trip is very last minute-only 53 days out.
But, I was able to get into every restaurant except Le Cellier. (But we've been there before, so no big deal.)
Every single TS is a new place for us!!
1-Whispering Canyon
2-Hoop De Doo
3-Boma
4-Tonys Town Square
5-Teppan Edo
6-Artist Point
7-Liberty Tree Tavern(lunch)
8-Biergarten

I'm kinda iffy on Tonys, I've seen some of the reviews! But it is the night of MVMCP, and so it's like real estate "location, location, location". ;)
I had a few other more adventurous places to try, but with 3 DD's...I had to tone it down.

sisterdisco
09-23-2008, 06:16 PM
Whispering Canyon Cafe---always a fun time. BBQ skillet--I highly recommend.

Liberty Tree Tavern--Love it. My kids forego the meat for the mac n cheese!

Teppan Edo--just there--great meal, great experience

HDD Revue---awesome. You will have a great time!

EmmMOM2
09-23-2008, 06:32 PM
You Will LOVE Whispering Canyon, great experience...BE sure to use some Ketchup ;)

KatMark
09-23-2008, 07:45 PM
We did not like WCC--DH got sick on the skillet
Liberty Tree Tavern -- loved the lunch here last year--first time in all the years we've been going to Disney that we ate here
Tony's -- we've done lunch and dinner (we prefer lunch only because it is less rushed and service is better and portions are smaller)
Biergarten -- absolutely love it
Boma -- we had to cancel because we were just too tired the day we were supposed to go--but we are definitely going next year for breakfast
Haven't done any of the others

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-24-2008, 08:35 AM
We are trying four of those for the first time in December...we too are giving Tony's a try Thanks for the report