PDA

View Full Version : Cream cheese stuffed pretzel in MK???

Gregandmel
09-23-2008, 11:50 AM
We are leaving next week for our WDW trip and I thought I remembered someone mentioning a cream cheese stuffed pretzel somewhere in MK - was it near Tomorrowland???? I can't find the thread and this is on my "Foods I Can't Wait to Eat" list, but I didn't write anything else down about where it was. Anyone????? THANKS!!!

TBY2225
09-23-2008, 12:06 PM
They sale them at the lunching pad in Tomorrowland. I personally didn't like it. I was so excited to try one but I found it to be hard on the outside and extremely gummy on the inside. I have heard great things about them from others, so maybe I just got a bad one. Hope you enjoy.

EpcotFan182
09-23-2008, 04:50 PM
They also sell them at Scuttle's Landing in Fantasyland - it's right next to Ariel's Grotto. I thought they were amazing! :tasty:

MauiMouse
09-23-2008, 09:52 PM
They also sell them at Scuttle's Landing in Fantasyland - it's right next to Ariel's Grotto. I thought they were amazing! :tasty:

:ditto:

That is where I got my Cream Cheese pretzel. Man those are super good. I'll definitely get one next time when I'm in Magic Kingdom. :tasty:

JPL
09-23-2008, 10:14 PM
You must also try the Spicy Cheese pretzel :tasty:

wifey5794
09-24-2008, 08:32 AM
My kids LOVE the cinnamon cream cheese pretzel at the Launching Pad! Always preferred as a late night snack over ice cream!

Gator
09-24-2008, 04:17 PM
My kids LOVE the cinnamon cream cheese pretzel at the Launching Pad! Always preferred as a late night snack over ice cream!

Did you say Cinnamon? Oooooooh, I can't wait to try that one.

CaptSmee
09-24-2008, 08:28 PM
I thought they were icky as well. they were hardened up. I like the big soft pretzels in Frontierland much better...

Bringonthemouse!
09-25-2008, 08:34 AM
You must also try the Spicy Cheese pretzel :tasty:

:ditto:

I LOVE these... in fact, this may be where all my snack credits go :blush:.

elmjimmlm
09-25-2008, 09:53 AM

That is where we got ours and to me this is one of the things that you dream about having when you go back...:mickey:

Natazu
09-27-2008, 02:26 AM
I think The Lunching Pad stopped carrying the delectable dessert but Scuttle's Landing still has them.