PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Merchandise

ChipDale2708
09-23-2008, 09:22 AM
My Mom and I will be attending our first party on the 16th but I was wondering about available merchandise. I heard there are stuffed Mickey and Minnie's in their new Halloween costumes, but what about other characters? I was hoping for a pluto in something Halloweenish:mpumpkin:. I wanted to order something for concierge to leave in our room for when we arrive and just thought those would be cute. Any other plushes Halloween related that would have a 'best friend' theme? I saw a regular Bambi and Thumper on the Disney Florist site, but the price is a bit out of range. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-23-2008, 10:32 AM
They have a Chip and Dale set of them holding an acorn that says "Best Friends."

It's actually insanely cute and I really want one.

ChipDale2708
09-23-2008, 10:45 AM
They have a Chip and Dale set of them holding an acorn that says "Best Friends."

It's actually insanely cute and I really want one.

That sounds really cute! They would actually be very funny. We've been having a bit of a chipmunk problem here all spring and summer. Just discovered they dug up a patch of new grass I just planted. But they are very cute and I do love Chip & Dale. Would they be easy for concierge to pick up for me? And how much were they? Thanks for your idea! :chipdale: