PDA

View Full Version : Best Holiday To Do's?

Daisy'sMom
09-22-2008, 05:00 PM
We are going to Disney for our annual Dec trip and have some friends that have never seen Disney Christmas decorations? I want to make sure they see all the "not to be missed" and would like your opinions on the things they MUST see. Help, please! We want this to be very special for them. We have ressies for the CP with dinner and tickets to MVMCP. Any other ideas?
Thanks.:mickey:

bmj721
09-22-2008, 05:15 PM
This is our first Dec trip, too, so I have been doing my homework diligently and have made our holiday to do list:
1. MVMCP and as much of the extras during that night listed with the times available
2. CP with the meal
3. Mickey's Jingle Jungle Parade at AK
4. The different tree lighting ceremonies at the parks
5. The different holiday traditions/Santa stories around the world at EPCOT. (We're going 2 days there)
6. Osborne Family Lights at DS
7. Monorail excursion to those resorts on the monorail circuit to see the decorations
8. Finally, just to soak up the Christmas season, because this may be the only time we go during Dec. Lots pf photos!
:mickey:

PlutoToo
09-22-2008, 05:16 PM
Definitely the Osborne Light Spectacular in DHS.:thumbsup: I also love the decorations at the Wilderness Lodge.

cer
09-22-2008, 05:47 PM
I've never been during the Christmas season, myself, but I have heard that the Gingerbread Houses at the Grand Floridian Resort are incredible!

Donald
09-22-2008, 06:43 PM
Make sure you get a "shingle" cookie at the GF Gingerbread house. It is delicious!