PDA

View Full Version : Biergarten

sassy2000
09-22-2008, 04:00 PM
I have 2 very picky small children. Can anyone tell me if there are traditional "kids" food on the buffet at Biergarten? I have seen the menu but could not find anything but mac&cheese on it for my kids. Thanks

Sassy2000

deedeenmickey
09-22-2008, 04:34 PM
I had a pickey eater too. When went went to Beirgarten she ate one apple!!! It cost $18.00 and she ate one apple!! After that I learned that you can go to the America pavillion and purchase chicken tenders and fries and the picky eaters can take it into the Beirgarten! It works out well. They get what they want... you get what you want and you all enjoy the atmosphere!!!:mickey:

disney100%
09-23-2008, 02:22 PM
On our last trip (2006), they had macaroni and cheese and little hot dogs (though they may have been sausage now that I am thinking about it). My son was 14 months at the time and luckily, he isn't picky, so he ate everything we gave him. But I remember that I noticed the mac and cheese and mini hot dogs as I was trying to decide what to put on his plate just in case he decided to be picky that day! :mickey:

Of course, that is a lot of money to pay for just mac and cheese and mini hotdogs!

DVC_dad
09-24-2008, 08:45 AM
Personally, (please no one get mad at me, this is just my 2 cents worth) having 7 children, and taking them to WDW often, I must admit to you that while the Biergarten is FANTASTIC and a fun and wonderful EXPERIENCE with the dancing and music which is fun for kids and adults.... the food is not at all suited in my humble opinion for American kids. In fact I would go so far as to say that with the exception of Victoria and Alberts, the Biergarten is the LEAST accomodating food wise for kids, especially young kids. Humm well there is Japan, maybe these two tie for worst for kids. But the music , dancing , and communtiy of the place is worth the limited kids menu. You will be seated with people that you don't know. That is part of the experience and it will make sense to you once you are there. I wouldn't suggest you miss this one based on the menu though. It is a great experience.

Bottom line: Limited food for kids but go anyway! and be sure to DANCE!!!